‹ Prequel: One Last Kiss
Status: Finished

I Must Be Dreaming

Fight Inside

I stood in the middle of the clearing, as far as the Volturi knew, I was still human. And I had blocked everyone from being able to think differently so they wouldn’t know. I know that Aro could read minds with a single touch. And I didn’t need that.

The Volturi walked across from us and Edward’s hold on my arm tightened as we stood there. My heart picked up a bit. There were more of them here then I thought there was going to be. We were more out numbered then I thought there were. I took a deep breath as they stood in front of us. We were about 75 feet apart though.

“Ah, Carlisle, it is nice to see you” Carlisle nodded slightly and I looked over at him. “Aro, It doesn’t have to happen like this” Aro looked down. “ah, but it does my friend.” He said. He glanced at Jane and my eyes snapped to her. She smirked and my eyes narrowed. I felt my eyes turn black as I countered her powers and sent them back onto her.

She dropped to her knees and they all looked at her. MY eyes turned back to normal before they looked at me and I blinked slightly. “Jane, what happened?” The blonde one asked. I didn’t know his name nor did I care. “They turned my own gift against me” she said. They all looked over at us and over us all. “Who was it Edward?” Aro asked.

When Edward didn’t respond They all crouched down and the Cullen’s did the same. I stepped back and Aro looked at me. “So unfortunate you do not protect your pet” the blonde one said. That pissed me off. Majorly pissed me off. I glared at him and One of the guards the tallest one charged. I smirked and my eyes turned black as I moved in front of him and surrounded his body in fire, killing him.

They looked at me shocked and I glared. “Who says I need protecting?” I snapped. “It’s impossible” Aro said. “For you too win, yeah it is. I advise you to leave now.” I said. Edward moved behind me and crouched down. “I’m sorry to say, we can’t do that” Aro said. “Then you will all die” I said.

I wiped out the majority of their guard with fire, making the odds a little more even. Then, the wolves and shifters charged at the same time as the Cullen’s. The Volturi charged as well and I stayed in my place. Edward didn’t leave my side and I shoved him slightly in the direction of Jake who had 4 vampires on him. He went over to him and fought them off.

This is where my vision from months ago started…

More Vampires ran out of the woods and the Cullen’s and wolves were out numbered again. The Cullen’s and the Wolves backed up. I looked over at Edward. His eyes snapped over to me. “Don’t!” was all he said I shook my head slightly. “I love you” I said his eyes widened and I surrounded the Volturi with fire along with myself and collapsed it all together.

I had one chance. To get the vampires but not myself. Let’s just hope it works. The fire got closer and I closed my eyes. I pictures, the lake. Under the water. It got really hot, really fast, then nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
One More chapter!