Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 17

Caly had a dagger in her hand. Mentally, she thought, what the FUCK was she even doing?! She can't use this thing! In the past, she had done some awful stuff; stealing from teachers, hotwiring cars, and such but never even come close to using a weapon. Even the ones at school were made of plastic. "Alright Caly stay close. Derek go on with Shawn." Jacov ordered and they both did as told. Derek said comically, "Aye aye captain. I bid you adeui...i'll most likely die." before he went, causing Caly to roll her eyes and Jacov to stifle a laugh. Why was she always stuck with the weirdos? Anyway, Caly was kneeling down right beside Jacov, so close that they could hear each other breath. Suddenly, a sharp pain shot down her arm, spreading all the way to her shoulder. "Caly!" Jacov screamed beside her and pulled her up, as he threw his ax at the oncoming Ares and Aphrodite cabin. She had been hit, and the pain was somehow...not as bad as she thought it was. the arrow only sliced the side of her arm, and even though she was bleeding, she couldn't just let her team down. She brought her dagger up to her ear, and threw it, hitting right on the mark. It had peirced through an aphrodite girl's armor, but not deep enough to actually wound the girl. "Ok lets go go go" She yelled, as Jacov grabbed his ax and shoved her ahead, following right behind her, fending the others off. Just then she heard a yell. She didn't who it was, or where it came from but it did NOT sound good whatsoever. Quickly, she looked to her left to see Chiron, and a heavyset girl from Ares cabin, and the dark haired girl from before run over to the lake. Jacov and Caly passed glances and headed off behind them, wondeirng what had happend. Right when they got there, Derek looked at them and shook his head, "Dude's got skills." Caly blinked and follow the other's gazes towards the blonde boy. He had a cracked giant tree next to him, and oh look. A Huge tritan hanging above his head. "Son of poseidon." Jacov whispered beside her, and she looked at him "So he's been claimed then?". Derek gave her a look, "No shit sherlock." Caly was too awed to even reply to his smartass remark. She was staring at him with her mouth gaped open, as he stood there, obviously not knowing what to do. Just like she had. Caly looked around to see most of the other campers kneel down, so she did the same, pulling derek along side her. Honestly, she didn't wanna kneel down to anybody but...hey you gotta do what ya gotta do. But she lifted her head and just looked at him. He sure looked like a sea god, standing there with the symbol over his head, as waters stream across him. "Alright. This makes blue team the winner I'm guessing?" Chiron asked. Nobody even paid attention to who had the flag at the moment. "Well he seems to be the one who had it last...right?" Caly pointed out, nodding towards the poseidon kid. She had forgotten about her arm, and instinctively folded her arms, in order to hide it.