Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 30

Aj nodded, and smiled when she said it was ok. He blushed when she mentioned his saving her life. "Call me crazy but..at the bus station..when i saw you there...i dont know why but...i knew i had to save you..." He admitted staring at some very very very facsinating dirt on the ground by his feet, blushing a deep deep red. Aj looked back up after a while, and watched her pull her knee's up to her chest in a very graceful manner. Everything she did seemed to be graceful. "I wont think you're crazy so long as you dont think i am." He replied with a slight grin. He frowned ever so slightly when she looked down at her hands, as if she were embarassed to be looking at him. 'Never thought i was that hard on the eyes..' he thought to himself. "Ok, well," Aj began, putting all his focus into his thought. "Well, Child of the sea, thats got to be a child of Poseidon, my dad, so it could only be me, Tyson, or Percy, and i slightly doubt its Tyson since hes in the forges right now according to Percy. Child of the moon, thats a child of Artemis, and as far as we know you are the only child of the godess. And Of fire....i guess that could be..i think its a daughter or son of Hepheaustus, but theres so many of them theres no telling which one it is." He said, putting his logic together, making actions with his hands to further help prove his point...or at least his mind seemed to think it would. Aj nodded at her statement about the sparrow. "Im not sure...Aphrodite's symbol i thought was the dove, but who knows." He said with a slightly shrug. "And i agree. We need to tell them as soon as possible." Aj said, sounding mighty sure, which was odd for him, especially around a girl but again..Caly was different. A good different. Aj noticed the slight smiled that formed on her face out of nowhere, and found himself immediately smiling too, only to become another slight frown when she turned away. Aj didnt know why she did it, and decided to shrug it off. "Caly..are you sure you're alright?" He asked her once more, getting up and taking a seat on the rock right next to her, trying to make eye contact with her, to make sure. He was feeling brave, and he didnt exactly know why. He just knew he wanted Caly to be alright.