Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 33

Caly rolled her eyes, but couldn't help the smile that was playing on her lips. She never had any guy friends let alone have one trust her within 48 hours they had known each other. She honestly didn't know how to respond to that, except to put on a smile and nod. "I think talking to Chiron's a great idea." Caly stated when he asked if it was alright with her if they told the camp counselor about what had happened the previous night. And when he stood up and offered her his hand, she took it without hesitation, and pulled herself off the ground. Brushing herself off, Caly took in a deep but content breath, as they started to leave the most peaceful place in the world. And yes, she is definitely planning on telling her mom to save this special little place in the woods for her and Aj only. No satyrs, dryads, nymphs, or even gods allowed. Ok, maybe with the exception of Greatin since they practically ditched him early, but still. As they walked on, reentering camp grounds, Caly's mind was racing. What would Chiron think? What if SHE really was the one who's supposed to go on this so-called- 'quest'? Gods. She never even got a chance to tell her dad goodby-..no. She needs to stop being so afraid of everything. Snapping back to reality, she looked up to see that they were standing in front of the big house, and Aj was looking at her, with that adorable worried expression on his face. Once again, she mentally facepalmed. Stop it Caly. She flashed a small smile at him, and nodded towards the big wooden door, seeing that Chiron and a guy wearing a blue hawaiian shirt, drinking from a coke can were sitting inside playing cards or something. Aj knocked on the door gently at first, and upon hearing a 'Come in' he turned the knob and lead the way inside, with Caly right on his tail. "Ajax. Calysta. Ah, good of you two to join us!" Chiron said without looking up from his deck of cards. "Oh goody, more obnoxious children for our little overfilled camp eh? Bah!..." muttered the grumpy looking guy, sititng opposite of Chiron. He had on a name tag that says 'Hello, my name is' and there was nothing else written below it except some purple grapejuice stains, and a very unsubtle ketchup spill. Caly shared glances with Aj who just shrugged and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Don't mind Mr. D. He's just in a bad mood today." Chiron looked at the both of them and winked smiling ever so kindly, just when the guy who's name was supposedly Mr. D burst out, "Bad mood?! You of all people should know I am always in a wonderful mood. THATS the reason why that father of mine sent me here in the first place! Oiy, just play your deck already." With that, Caly had no idea what to say next, but beside to her, she heard Aj mutter something in between Awe and confusion, "Dionysus?" Caly blinked when Aj said that. "You mean...the party dude? aren't you supposed to be at ol-" "SILENCE! God of wine and festivity at your service." Mr. D says with a smirk, as he snapped his fingers making another can of coke pop up on the table in front of him. "But don't ask me for wine. Daddy might punish me" Thunder boomed loudly outside, but he just huffed and muttered, "BAH! what else could be worse than being stuck here for centuries." with that the ol' mighty god of parties went back to doing what he loves the most apparently. Playing cards. Chiron gave the both of them a shake of the head, seeing that they wanted to ask more about this 'god'. Seriously. If he was so powerful, he wouldn't be wearing a dirty old hawaiian shirt, and drinking soda.