Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 41

‎"Well then..." Caly said as the room became dreadfully quiet, as the rest of the campers piled out, leaving only Aj, Annabeth, Percy, Derek and herself alone around the ping pong table. Well, Derek was sitting alone in the corner eyeing his hands but still. The quiet just got to her. Caly raised an eyebrow when Annabeth spoke up. "That settles it the hephaestus." Her gray eyes were full of thought and concern as she spoke, "Now for the other two. Have anyone in mind yet?" Annabeth's boyfriend, Percy, had now moved across the table to sit next to his girlfriend. They passed glances and something tells her that not only did Caly and Aj's life depended on their decisions, but everyone else's as well. "Uh.."Caly started as Derek decided to take a seat across the table from her. Honestly, she had no idea what to say. Everything she had been doing ever since she had arrived at camp a few days ago were all improvised or just plain luck. 'Now what?' she asked herself. 'What's gonna happen when you REALLY needa take action Calysta.' Mentally, she groaned. Aj seemed to feel her distraught and started to tap his fingers on the side of the table, deep in thought. "What about Andria?" he asked. Caly glanced over to him, with narrowed eyes. She didn't know he had a thing with Andria. 'Stupid, of course he does. They captured the goddamn flag together.' her mind spat back at her. She just rolled her eyes and when she looked to see that Annabeth and Percy were giving her a strange look, all she did was smile innocently. And...their hands went to their pockets. Caly sighed and shook her head. Derek who had been quiet all this time said, "What about her?" and upon seeing a somewhat 'what's that supposed to mean' look from Aj, he immediately added "I mean, what can she do? Who's she the kid of anyway?" 'Good question Der. Good question,' Caly thought as she waited for Aj's answer. "She's Apollo's daughter. And I'm pretty sure she would be good with bows and arrows." Aj said, shrugging. "And shes one of my friends at camp so...Caly?" Caly seemed surprised when he called her name. "Yea?" "What about you?" "Uh..." She blinked. She met alot of nice people at camp, and shes not even sure which one of them would benefit the quest, but she had to pick. Now or never, she thought once again. "I'm not sure...Mika and Bryan are Hermes' kids. But Mika's only 11 so uh..." Her brows furrowed suddenly remembering how young the girl was. They were all just kids. They shouldn't be doing this. But she knew that if they didn't the world would reach a point of devastation unlike no other. With a sigh Caly continued, "And then there's Jacov." Yes, Jacov. "Son of Athena, I think." Annabeth sat up, recognizing the name. "So I guess thats it...? Aj?" Caly looked over at Aj.