Status: This story is still in the making! If you likey, telly? Haha thanks guys, and i hope you have as much fun reading it as we do making it! :D

Camp Half-Blood Heroes

Camp Halfblood Heros Chapter 57

’Why was he talking to me’ Caly thought mentally, as she tries to be polite. He needs to stop making her smile, because frankly she couldn’t take it anymore. She’s supposed to HATE him. ‘Tell him to go ask Andria if she’s ok.’ she thought to herself. But of course the rest of her body wouldn’t obey, when she agreed to follow him by the beat up stairs and sat down. Caly didn’t dare say more than she’s supposed to around him, only answering specific questions if he asked. She would nod her head once in a while, smile for a split second and then move on to staring at some very fascinating holes on the ship’s floor. After about a moment of awkward silence, she decided to end both of their miseries, because he looked like he was gonna bang his head against the bronze door any second now. “So how are you and Andria?” And as she said that, she got a strange feeling Aphrodite was gonna send a bunch of doves to maul her alive. Doves. Caly tiled her head remembering a line from the prophecy…what was it? Death must conquer to retrieve love’s sparrow. That is definitely not a good sign. She didn’t realize she was frowning until Aj nudged her arm with his elbow, a questioning look playing on his face. “Oh I’m sorry what?” she must have missed his answer to her question, due to her zoning off. In the corner of her eye, she could see Leo punching Derek in the arm for not putting the band around the engine 3 times or something, and Derek just laughed and cleared his throat once he caught her gaze. Caly lets her eyes reset upon the hole on the ground again. Piper and Jason were sitting side by side on the opposite side of the ship, deep in conversation with Annabeth. Percy was leaning against the railings in a somewhat ‘holy crap, I’m about to puke’ position. And low and behold, Andria barges through from the infirmary door with her eyes set on Aj. Caly just merely raised her eyebrows and rest her chin on one hand that was on her knee.