Status: Just currently writting

Silky and smooth

Cooling down

Oh man I was on fire! I was in so much pleasure that I bite my bottom lip. I moaned as Gabet thrust his hips up slaming into mine. I've was on a high that brought me into space. I looked down at him as he groaned. I knew that I looked beautiful and deadly. I came to a conclusion that my demon side appears when Im angry and when Im horny. Of course I got a hold of my powers. Well sort-of but, I couldnt control it when I was like this. I moaned again this time digging my nails into Gabets skin. I drew my fingers to my lips and licked the blood off them. Blood. Yes, I liked it very much. Gabet didnt seem to mind the pain. Especially since I can heal him.

"Clair," Gabet whispered holding my hips. His grip was firm and it shocked me that someone so young could be so good and so in control. Did I care that he was younger? No I didnt. It was one of the things I knew that changed about me. I didnt give a fuck any more. All of a sudden Gabet flips me over thrusting me from behing. I held on,to the wall for balance and felt my pleasure increase at the new position. My nails dug into the wall. I wanted so badly for it to,be his back. I wanted to see his face but, at the same time I was feeling to good to do anything about it. Now it may make be a craddle robber or a slut to switch from like one guy to another. Shit I didnt care.

"Shit. Shit. Shit," I repeated as he worked his magic. I could feel emotion within me ready to burst. "Damn Im almost there," I said speaking to Gabet and my self. Gabet must have heard me because his speed increased and my world spined. Atlast I exploded moaning as loud as I dared. I few moments later so did Gabet. We both collasped on my bed. Yes I was bresthing heavy but, Gabet was breathing harder then me. He was sweaty,again, but I loved the smell on him. Although now he spelled of sex and sweat I still enjoyed breathing in his scent. We layed in my bed for a while justs taring at each other. I was cooling down and the anger and hunger left me. I stared at Gabet. I just had sex with him. I thought to my self. I shrugged. To late for that now. I smirked. "How about a bath?" I asked him. Gabet chuckles and sits up.

"Why not?" He said agreeing with me so simply. Somerimes I wonder if he truelly understood what he was getting into. But then again people sure grow up fast in this place. Enough folling around. Its time for me to get wild and kill the Demi that destroyed my life. Gabet looks at me as if he knew my thoughts.

" Im always right behind you,"
♠ ♠ ♠
My computer still down so when its fixed I will rewrite and fix the mistakes. That is if I feel like it lol. Please comment ans subscribe. Its hard updating on a damn phone you know?
XD
Love you guys
Lexii