Status: Just currently writting

Silky and smooth

Reality

When I woke up I didn’t remember what happened. That was until I tried to move my arm and gut retching pain shot up through my whole body. I whimpered and tears sprang to my eyes. The whole scene about my mother replayed in my head. I remember the paleness and stiffness of her body. And I most definitely remember the creature that ate her. I bite my lip. And I soon tasted blood and I swallowed it. I sighed at my pathetic self. Some how I ended up surviving but, now I’m an orphan. Great for me. I finally looked at my surroundings. The room was unrecognizable. Were the hell am I? I sure as hell didn’t know the answer. I flicked the cover that was on my body and slide out of the bed. My feet hit the floor but, some thing wasn’t right. I felt lighter somehow and I didn’t know why. As soon as I took one step the door opened and some one stepped in. She was one of the prettiest girls I’ve ever seen. Her hair was long and brunette and she had an aura about her that shows her strength. “Um….I didn’t know what to say but, as soon as I said something she was in my face with a scowl. I backed up a little because she was all up in my personal space. Her eyes were a nice green color. They were so green they looked like green lasers. And they were narrow as she took a look over my body. “What the hell? Are you checking me out?” I asked as folded my arms over my chest. She steps back and smirks. “No I’m not. I was just checking to see if I missed anything. You’re very lucky,” She said. I swallowed. “My mom wasn’t,” I said. Her face didn’t change but, I assumed that she did not pity me at all. Even though she was cold to me I felt a respect for her for not trying to pretend like everything is normal when its not. She didn’t try to escape the fact that she did not feel sorry for me. Yet, I did not cry about my mom. No, I wouldn’t do that in front of her. Just thinking about showing any emotion in front of her made me feel weak. I looked back at her after I had an internal tug of war with my emotions inside of myself. “Who are you?” I asked. The girl eyes me for a moment and then answer. “I can tell that you different. I guess you have to go to Wright,” She said. The way she ignored me pissed me off. She started to walk through the door beckoning for me to follow. I cut her off by speeding up and walking in front of her. She stops and stares at me. “Don’t ignore me. I asked who you were,” I said the words slowly and a bit of annoyance. The girl seemed to sense this because she shifted. “Eva,” She said and step around me and continue to walk. I trailed behind looking around the……my goodness I was in a mansion. And there were a lot of people around staring at me. Some were talking among themselves. It just seemed weird to me some how. I shrugged it off as Eva led me to a office. The chair was empty and the room itself seemed so cluttered that it didn’t matter if the person was in this room or not. Eva tap her fingers on the desk as she leaned on it. A couple of seconds later a man walks through the door behind us. I was surprise because he was terribly cute. I wouldn’t say he was much older than I. He looked about 23, 3 years older than me. I smiled as he walked around us and sat at the messy desk. Eva stood at attention and looked at the cutie with a serious stare. He racked his big hand through his brown hair. “You need something Eva?” He asked. His voice was so deep and for a moment I was intrigue. Well that was until Eva spoke. “She was bitten by a loose demon and as you can see survived,” Eva said simply. I stared at her so that’s what a demon looked like. It was beautiful but, more gruesome then I ever imagine. The image of my mother pressed against my skull. I did not want to remember I wanted to forget so badly. I sighed at myself because I knew I would never forget. “So what should we do? I didn’t want to just kill her without your consent first. I mean she may or may not turn into a Demi’s familiar,” Eva continued. I looked at her in confusion and then looked back at the cutie and his eyes searched mine. “I doubt she is a familiar Eva,” He said. At that moment I figured this must be Wright and I through him an annoyed look. “Don’t talk about me as if I’m not in the room. What the hell is a Demi?” I asked. Eva sighed. Wright stood up. “A Demi is short for Demi-god. You heard of them right?”Wright asked. I nod. “Yeah I have. Ademi god is have human half god. Like when a god gets there freak on with a human and have a baby,” I said. Wright nods. “So how is a Demi-god relevant to a demon and familiar,” I said. “A Demi-god is powerful even as half breeds. A Demi-god can be evil just as any one else. The evil Demi can control demons from Hades at will. That is how you got attacked. The demon got loose and went to hunt for fresh blood. And you got bite,” Wright said. I looked at him. “And?” I asked. “Some people who are bitten by a Demi’s demon are turned into their faniliars. For some reason you are not acting like this has affected you. So I was unsure what to do. In other cases you would have been dead already,” Eva said I shook my head. “Not possible. Demons aren’t real neither are gods and Demi-gods. Well the only god I believe was Jesus daddy. And that’s it,” I said simply. “Then explain what you saw when you found your mother?”Wright asked calmly. I pressed my lips together. I could not explain. I could not tell him what I thought of it. My eyes grew watery. I shook my head. I would not cry. “I can not explain to you,” I said to Wright. He nods. “Then you must except the fact that the things around you are fake and that things are very much real that you didn’t think existed?” Wright asked. I nod and my lip shook. I bit harder. I will not cry. I said to my self. “Wright gives a smile that didn’t reach his eyes. “Good welcome to reality. You will enjoy it here,” Wright said. I nod and then shook my self. My stubbornness got the best of me. “And what makes you think I’ll be staying with people I don’t know?” I asked him. Wright grinned. “Well we did save your life. That means we can protect you,” Wright said. “And you’re an orphan now,” Eva chimed in. I glared at her. “How did-“I did research on you. And now your mother is dead you have no home,” Eva said with a neutral voice. She pissed me off. I got up in her personal space. “You really had to bring that up? You are a cold hearted bitch you know that? Stay out of my fucking business,” I said in a voice I did not recognize as my own. I didn’t give her a chance to respond. I left the room and went back to the room I woke up in. I felt cold inside. I felt empty and alone. Why did mom have to die too? I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them and began to cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the third chapter sorry it took so long. Please comment.