I Miss You,Big Time, A Big Time Rush story

Chapter 13

*A little bit later on the same day*

I sat out on the sofa. *Man he's taking a long time...guess he's taking a shower* I thuoght to myself. Suddenly, I was pulled out of my thoughts,cause Carlos,Logan and James walked back onto the bus. "Mornin' Chory" James said. "Heyy babygirl" Carlos said..using the nickname my mom gave me. (Seriously my Mom calls me babygirl..) "What's up,Chor"? Logan asked. "Nothing much" I said. "Geeze guys way to be mean" I said with a giggle. "What did we do"? James asked. "I don't get a good morning hug...just because I'm dating Kendall..doesn't mean the hugs gotta stop". I explained. "Well let's fix that". James said with a smirk,looking at Carlos and Logan.

Suddenly the 3 of them,rushed over to the sofa, and tackled me with hugs. "Ahhh let me breathe" I said, as I laughed. "Well you asked for it" Logan said,laughing. Suddenly Kendall came out of the restroom...with blue jeans and a white tee shirt on. "Guys must you tackle her" He said. "You just wish you were here" James said. "Ohhh it's on" Kendall said,laughing. Suddenly came over and got me off the couch..threw me over his shoulder and spun me around..then he let me down, and dipped me and gave me long kiss.

"Get a room" The guys said,laughing. Suddenly Kendall,got a look in his eyes..and took my hands and ran to the backlounge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u liked it :) Comment please!