I Miss You,Big Time, A Big Time Rush story

Chapter 12

*The next day*

"Morning babe" Kendall said as he opened the curtain of my bunk on the bus. "Ohh my gosh...hey Kendall" I said."Sleep good?" He asked,as he helped me out of the bunk.

'Yes I did...since I dreamed about you" I told him with a smile. "How about you...sleep good"? I asked,as we sat on the couch, "Uhmmm had this great dream about you" Kendell said,wrapping his arm around me.

He looked over at me and smiled. I leaned into his side.

"Morning lovebirds" Carlos said as he sat down beside us, "Hey" We said. "Boy your up early" I said,glancing at Carlos. "Yeaa...James snoring got to me..since he is the bunk below me....ughh he snores so loud" Carlos said. I giggled "Yea he does" I said.

"You two are up early too...what's up"? He asked, "Just wanted to spend time with my sweetheart" Kendall said,kissing my cheek. "Awww" I replied.

"Morning Logan" I said,as Logan came walking into the living room area with a cup of coffee. He gave me a wave, "Well I'll be back....gotta get dressed" I said,getting up. "See ya in a few" Logan and Carlos said, "Miss you"Kendall said.

As I walked away, I heard Carlos and Logan say "Man your head over heels in love". I giggled.

Once I got dressed,I went back out to find that the bus had stopped moving. "Babe, where is everyone"? I asked Kendall. "Well Carlos and James are aruging since Carlos thinks James snoring is to loud". He said. I laughed. "Where's Logan"? I asked.

"Getting a snack,since were at a reststop...which means we have the whole bus to ourselves". Kendall told me,as he got up and held me..then he sweetly kissed me. "Kendall....as much as I love this,it's like 11:30am..go get dressed" I told him.

"Ok..."He said,walking towards the bathroom...then he pulled his shirt off. "You sure about that"? He asked me with a smirk. "Geeze Kendall....way to drive me crazy...uhh get dressed" I said with a laugh,as I pushed him gently into the bathroom,and shut the door. "You know you liked it..don't deny". He said though the door. "Not answering that question" I said. He laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u liked it! What do you think about Kendall and I? Have any ideas about what should happen next? (I'd love to hear the ideas)

Thanks for reading! :)