I Miss You,Big Time, A Big Time Rush story

Chapter 5

So over the next couple of days we got caught up. All of us had our usual coffee dates at Starbucks. We love just sitting outside,talking and laughing. But then Monday morning came,and the guys had to go to the set to film a new episode of BTR.

"Byeee" I said as each one of them hugged me goodbye and left. But then,Kendall stuck his head back in the door and said "Chory,don't stay around the house all day,go sightseeing,explore,be a tourist" Then with a laugh and and hug he left. "Hmmm alrighty" I said,as I walked over to the computer and googled the nearest tourist spots. In about 45 mins,I left the house,headed for Rodeo Drive ready for a fun filled day of shoping.

The guys said I could use the "cookie jar money". (Money that you stash away for a rainy day) So,I took a hundered dollars. I got a couple of nice outfits and shoes. Once I got home it was 3pm. I put the clothes and shoes up in the guestroom closet,then I headed out back to the pool. "Ahhh" I said as I slid into the lawnchair. I slipped on my sunglasses and prepared to get a nice tan.Suddenly I heard tons of commotion coming from inside the house. I ran inside to see who in the world it was. Well the guys were back from the set early.

"Hey guys" I said. I noticed everyone looked tense. "Guyss" I said again. Logan rolled his eyes at Kendall. "Ok,whats up Logan"? I asked. "I can't belive him,Chory" Logan started saying.Can't belive who?" I asked. "Kendall" James told me. "What hapened"? I asked. "Kendall has had a crappy attitude all day" Carlos said,

Then Carlos,Logan, and James began explaing what had happened. I nodded and was about to say something when Kendall spoke up. "CHORY STAY OUT OF THIS,IT'S OUR PROBLEM" He yelled at me,and he never had yelled at me before.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think will happen? Please comment :)

Thanks for reading,
Chory