I Miss You,Big Time, A Big Time Rush story

Chapter 6

I just stared at Kendall for a second,and then turned around and ran upstairs headed to my bedroom.

"Great Kendall" Carlos said. "I can't belive you dude"James said. "Your such a jerk,Kendall" Logan said as he walked past Kendall...and as he walked past him he shoved him."I deserved that" Kendall said. "Ohhh you deserve much more than just a shove" James said as he followed Logan. Carlos just shook his head at Kendall and walked behind James and Logan.

*Meanwhile up in my room*
I walked into the room and layed down on the bed,crying and crying. (I only cry if I'm really upset about something.) "He yelled at me" I said,as I took my stuffed animal and hugged it..thinking I'd feel a little better,but I didn't.

So, Logan,James and Carlos headed up the stairs headed toward my room. (*A few seconds later*) "Chory,you know Kendall didn't mean to yell at you..he's just had a loooong day" James said. "Come on Chor...everyone yells at someone at somepoint in their life" Carlos said. "Not helping,Carlos" Logan and James said at the same time.

I giggled. "Yeah thats true,Carlos..but I mean really Kendall yelling at me...thats like James losing his comb" I said. "And that never happens" James said as he pulled out his comb and combed his hair. Then he smiled at me. I laughed. "But sadly he did yell at me..but I know we'll be alright..he can't mad at his best friend for long,right"? I asked. "Right" Logan said.

*Meanwhile downstairs*
Well that was stupid of me" Kendall said as he floped on the couch. He sat there and sat there,thinking. Suddenly he looked over at his guitar. "Hmmm" Kendall said,as he grabbed the guitar from it's stand and he begin stuming notes.

*Meanwhile in my bedroom* Lucky for me,the guys made me feel alot better. All it took was a few hugs and a few jokes to get me laughing and feeling better.

*Meanwhile downstairs*
Kendall was in the middle of writing "Music sounds Better With You" A few mins later..."And done" Kendall said,sitting the guitar down. "Now to just get the guys to help me,I've gotta plan" Kendall said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope u liked it! Comment please... :)