Status: Feedback?

I'm Your Boyfriend?

Mr. Simple.

Image


Kim sat in the lunch room alone watching everyone else eat; she grabbed her IPod off the table to change the song. She felt a tap on her shoulder; she looked up and saw KwangMin. “Hey! You’re eating alone? Mind if we join?” With a smile he asked. Kim gestured to the two chairs around her; she watched them as they filled. Kim took out her headphones and looked at them. “Kim this is YoungMin, he is my twin.” YoungMin smiled when his name was called. Kim looked at YoungMin and then at KwangMin and smiled, “mm. Nice.” KwangMin smiled, “Yeah but I am better looking.” YoungMin slapped his brother in the back of the head, “입닥쳐 (Shut up!)” Kim looked at YoungMin with a confused look, “You speak Korean?” YoungMin didn’t say anything he kept his head down. Kim moved closer to YoungMin, “Hey.” He looked up and smiled, “Yeah I do speak a little Korean.” Kim looked into his eyes, “Can you teach me? I mean I would love to learn.” KwangMin watched the both of them. YoungMin smiled and looked back down towards the floor, “Yeah I can.” Kim touched his shoulder and smiled. KwangMin cleared his throat and YoungMin got up, “I’m sorry, I just remembered I have to go somewhere. It was nice meeting you Kim.”

Kim moved her seat back to where it was to begin with, “That was weird.” KwangMin watched his brother leave and smiled, “I’m sorry. He is like that a lot.” Kim slouched back in her seat, “Do you do the same thing?” KwangMin smiled and placed his hands on the table, “No, I’m more of a laid back kind of person.” Kim smiled, “He will find someone on day that loves is boyish style." KwangMin shrugged it off, “Ok Kim, How do you like it here?” Kim looked at him and played with her hair, “Really? Asking me about my first day? That is so original.” KwangMin gave a laugh and looked at other people, “Yeah I know it is. I just couldn’t think of anything else to say.” A loud bell filled everyone’s ears; they all got up and walked to their classes. Kim got up and smiled at KwangMin. “Wait.” KwangMin got up and grabbed her hand. Kim stopped and turned around, “Yeah?” KwangMin looked at their hands and let go, “Umm I thought that maybe since you’re in a new town, I could maybe take you around town?” Kim smiled, “Sounds great.”

Outside the school sat KwangMin looking at the many students leaving. Kim walked up right behind him, "Ready to show me this town?" He smiled, "Way to scare me. Yeah I'm ready but we have to take my weird brother." Kim looked at him and then looked around, "Well, where is he?" KwangMin picked up his phone, "He said he had to change out of his school uniform." Kim looked at him weird, "Umm why?" He shrugged and looked at his phone again. Kim took a glance behind her, "Wow." KwangMin looked at here, "What?" Kim pointed to YoungMin, "He looks amazing." KwangMin got up from the ground and walked over to his brother. Kim sat there watching them, she could hear arguing but she couldn't understand them. Kim got tired from sitting on the floor and walked over to the both of them, "Hey guys? Are we going or not?" Kim looked at YoungMin and smiled. "Let me go get the car." Sighed KwangMin and walked to his car. KwangMin walked away leaving Kim and YoungMin alone. "You look amazing." Kim said with a girly smile on her face. YoungMin looked towards the ground and turned red, "Thanks." Kim laughed, "Can't you look at me? I'm not that terrifying." YoungMin laughed and looked up, she’s so beautiful. He smiled at her, "You’re really -" A loud car horn bleared in their ears.

Kim sat in the car silent she watched the building pass her. This is really awkward, she thought to herself. Kim rested her head on the window, “Where are we going?” KwangMin just smiled and drove. Kim sighed and looked at YoungMin. He was sitting there with his hands folded in his lap, “왜 화난거야? (Why are you mad?)” KwangMin looked at his brother for a second, “왜 이런 옷을 입고있는거야? (Why are you dressed like that?)” Young Min unfolded his arms and looked out the window, “Wow.” Kim sat in the back watching YoungMin, “Umm, does someone want to tell me what’s going on?” No one answered her. Kim watched YoungMin become frustrated, she didn’t say anything. The car came to a sudden stop. “Where here,” KwangMin said. Kim stepped out of the car and looked around, “And where are we?” KwangMin took Kim by the hand and walked her inside the building. YoungMin watched them from inside the car. He got out of the car and walked in alone. YoungMin saw his brother buying some drinks and saw Kim sitting in a chair. He walked over to her and sat down. Kim look at him, “What were you two saying in the car?” YoungMin shook his head, “It was nothing.” Kim slouched in her seat, “Really? It sounded like something.” YoungMin ignored her, “KwangMin, want me to pay?” He got up and walked over to his brother.

“KwangMin, you didn’t have to buy me these clothes.” Kim said looking at the many bags in his hands. He smiled, “You’re just lucky I had money.” Kim took some of the bags and smiled, “This must have cost you a lot of money, let me pay you back.” He laughed, “Don’t worry about it. Hey why don’t you sit down, I have to find YoungMin.” Kim walked over to a bunch and placed a million bags down on the ground. She felt the warm breeze hit her face and smiled. “Boo!” Kim jumped up, “YoungMin! Don’t do that!” He laughed and sat down next to her, “Don’t cry.” Kim smiled and pushed him, “Your brother went looking for you. Want to go find him?” YoungMin looked around, “Nah, he can have fun looking for me.” The both laughed, “Wow my brother is spoiling you.” Kim looked at the bags, “I told him I don’t need anything, but no he went and bought them when I wasn’t looking.” YoungMin smiled, “That’s my brother for you, likes to do things his way.” Kim smiled and went through the bags, “I mean when am I ever going to wear this?” She held up a shirt that was cut down the sides and had some design on it. YoungMin stood up and grabbed the shirt, “Here stand up.” Kim got up from the bench. He pressed the shirt against her, “Ehh, it doesn’t suit you.” Kim smiled and pushed him, “Shut up.” He gave back the shirt, “Make me.” Kim got closer to him, “Hmm, It doesn’t suit you either.” YoungMin smiled, “Wait.” He took off his jacket and put it on, “What about now?” Kim laughed, “You look gorgeous.” YoungMin smiled and took of the shirt, and threw it at her. Kim caught it and smiled, “Let’s not throw things.” YoungMin walked closer to her, “Do you like my brother?” Kim looked into his eyes, “Yeah he is nice.” YoungMin sat down on the bench, “I meant like you want to date him.” Kim looked down at the clothes, “Ohh is that why he got me all these clothes?” YoungMin didn’t answer; he sat there with his arms folded again. Kim sat next to him, “YoungMin, does he like me?” YoungMin opened his mouth, “KwangMin! There you are!” KwangMin walked up out of breath, “Wow, were have you been?” YoungMin smiled, “I just got here.” Kim looked at YoungMin, What are you two hiding?