Status: Feedback?

I'm Your Boyfriend?

Tonight.

Image


Kim sat on her bed thinking about what happen today. “I just got here.” She couldn’t get YoungMin out of her head. Kim fell back on her bed with frustration, Why would he lie? Kim closed her eyes and pictured YoungMin and KwangMin smiling. A beep sound came from her laptop that sat on her desk. She got up and saw she had a new IM message from KwangMin. “How do the clothes look?” Kim sat in the chair and smiled, “Well, I don’t know I haven’t tried them on yet.” Kim clicked on his name and went to his profile; she saw a picture of him and smiled. “Why haven’t you tried them on yet?” replied KwangMin. Kim looked at the bags that sat on floor, “There are a lot of clothes and I don’t want to keep changing.” On KwangMin pages she click the about me tab and read it, “Hello! I’m KwangMin! I’m a fun/amazing person, and I love meeting new people. I enjoy dancing and singing. I also have a twin brother, YoungMin; he is so different from me.” Kim smiled and thought, Yeah he is. He doesn’t buy me a million clothes. “Wow! You’re a lazy one (;” KwangMin sent. She was about to reply but she say that he was typing something, so she went back to reading his page. She saw that he was single and looking, she smiled. “What are you doing later tonight?” Kim looked at the clock it was already 10pm, What is later to him? She replied, “Umm nothing, why?” Kim looked into the mirror that was on her door, What are you doing? She looked back at the computer screen and read, “Well there is this club that I wanted you to see, and I thought if you want I can take you.” Kim thought to herself for a second, “Sure.” Kim grabbed a bag of clothes of the floor and went through them. “I’ll be over around 10:30. Can’t wait to see what you wear ;)” Kim shut down her computer and grabbed clothes.

“What’s this club like?” Kim said while putting on some make up in KwangMin’s car. “It’s a place my brother and I found once. I thought it was pretty cool, but YoungMin thought different.” He turned into a parking lot and parked, “Ready?” He got out of the car and waited. Kim took one last look at herself, Nothing is going to happen. She got out of the car and looked at KwangMin. She looks stunning! Kim’s hair was curled and flowed in the wind; she had on a pair of jeans that wear ripped, and worse a shirt that showed her slim stomach. Kim smiled at KwangMin, “Now, are you ready?” He smiled and held out his arm, “Of course I am.”

Inside the club there were many people dancing. Loud music played in their ears, lights blinded them, and the smell of drinks filled their noses. Kim and KwangMin walked over to the bar and ordered to drinks. They both sat down at a table watching many people dance at once. “How do you like it?” KwangMin shouted. Kim smiled, “It’s amazing! We didn’t have anything like this at my home town!” Kim took a sip of her drink and watched the girls dance all sexy. “Want to dance?” Kim looked at him and got red, “I can’t dance.” KwangMin laughed, “Come on.” Kim took KwangMin’s hand walked to the dance floor. She looked around and felt out of place, “I can’t dance.” KwangMin ignored her and started dancing. Kim watched him and started laughing. KwangMin smiled, “Hey don’t laugh! I’m not that bad.” Kim tried to stop laughing but couldn’t. KwangMin grabbed her hand and spun her around, “Now you’re dancing!” Kim watched the room spin around and closed her eyes. KwangMin moved her closer to him and held her hips. Kim kept her eyes closed the whole time and held his arms. She stole my heart with her eyes, thought KwangMin while watching her move her hips back and forth. Kim opened her eyes and saw KwangMin smiling, “You have a beautiful smile.” Kim stood up close to his face and kissed his cheek. KwangMin face turned red and smiled. Kim turned around to walk back to the table, “YoungMin!?” Standing at the table was YoungMin with a tear in his eye. Kim stood there with her hand over her mouth and didn’t move. YoungMin looked at KwangMin standing right behind Kim, “어떻게 그럴수가?! (How could you?!)” YoungMin ran out of the club in tears.