Status: Feedback?

I'm Your Boyfriend?

It’s you

Image

Kim held her breath waiting for YoungMin to say something. Minutes have passed and they sat in silence both waiting for the other person to say something. Kim crossed her legs and turned to him, “We going to sit here in silence for the rest of our lives?” YoungMin looked to his right and tried to hide his smile, “No, that would be stupid.” Kim looked at her legs trying to think of something to say, but nothing came to mind. “How have you been?” YoungMin asked while watching the kids in front of him play. Kim gave a little silent sigh, “Not that good. I have been on edge lately so it’s been hard. What about you?” YoungMin looked at her and gave a little laugh. Kim remembered KwangMin telling her about how he has been locked up in his room, “Ohh, yeah. Sorry about that.”

The next few hours they both sat there looking at the people walking by, they haven’t even looked at each other. “YoungMin I’m really sorry.” He looked at her waiting for her to go on. “I shouldn’t have done this to you at all. It was all wrong and stupid of me.” YoungMin touched his lip, “It was not stupid. Its life, things will happen.” Kim looked at the married couple sitting on the other bench, “Yes it was. I liked you a lot and I knew you liked me, but I went with your brother instead. It was stupid.” YoungMin moved closer to her and put his hand on her shoulder, “I came here to see my brother to tell him that you came to see me and that you looked really depressed.” Kim looked at his hand, “I was.”

YoungMin looked at the ground, I don’t want you to feel that way. [i/] He picked up his head and looked at her hand that was lying on her lap. He opened his mouth to speak but Kim cut him off,” YoungMin, I shouldn’t have done this to you.” He looked at her with a smile on his face, “Kim?” Kim whipped away her tears and looked at him, “Yes?” He put his arms around her and hugged her, “난 널 사랑해. (I love you.)” Kim closed her eyes and let her tears fall, YoungMin, I don’t understand you.

Kim sat on the bench alone, KwangMin. She had her legs crossed and watched the millions of people walk by. She shuffled her hands together and looked at the ground, Where are you? Kim tired calling him but there was no hope for trying to reach him. She sighed and picked up her phone, “This is my last time trying to reach you.” She dialed KwangMin number and placed the phone up to her ear, “Please, Please pick up.” The ringing in her ear stopped, “Hello?” It was silent on the other end, “KwangMin? Hello?” Still no sound was heard, “I know you are there please say something.”

KwangMin stood near the fountain watching Kim. He couldn’t find the words, “Kim?” He kicked some rocks near his feet, “Kim, are you happy?” He saw Kim get up from the bench and walk back are fourth. KwangMin sat on the edge of the fountain and closed his eyes. “Are you?” KwangMin placed his hand over his mouth and hung up the phone. Gently, a tear fell from his eye.

Kim tired to think of something to say, I have to tell him the truth. She got the courage and opened her mouth, “KwangMin I –“She sighed and closed her eyes, I can’t do this. She brushed back her hair, “Yes. I am.” Kim heard a click on the other end, “Hello?” She looked at her phone and noticed that he hung up. She placed her phone in her pocket and picked up her bag. She walked home alone.

YoungMin was walking along the side of the road. He kept his hands in his pocket. He smiled and gave a little laugh, Hyung? Why did you do that? In his pocket he felt his phone vibrate. “Mom, is everything alright?” YoungMin got a confused look on his face, “Mom, slow down I can’t understand you.” He listened carefully to his mom. YoungMin moved the phone away from his ear. He looked behind him and began to run as fast as he can.

At home Cho Hee, YoungMin and KawngMin’s mom, was running around the house trying to find her phone. She looked under beds, sofas, chairs, and tables. She ripped up every room in the house trying to find her phone. Finally she found her phone lying under her pillow. She hurryingly dialed YoungMin’s number, “Answer!” She paced back and forth waiting. She bit her nails and brushed back her hair, “My son? Hello” She sighed with relief, “Hun, where are you? Are you alright? YoungMin where is your brother? He called saying that he was going to leave home and school. I tried calling him but he won’t answer his phone. YoungMin, please try to find him before your father finds out. If he does your brother will be in so much trouble.” Cho’s voice was shaking and her hands where trembling with fear. She placed her phone on the counter, “What are we going to do.” Cho placed her hands on the counter and began to cry. She fell her to knees, “My son! Come home!” She kneeled there crying until she couldn’t breathe.

Cho got up from the ground while whipping away her tears. She walked over to KwangMin’s room and stood outside the door. She placed her hand on the doorknob and slowly opened the door. The room was filled with sunlight when she entered the room, “KwangMin?” She sighed and walked over to the bed. Cho sat on the bed and closed her eyes, Where are you? Something bright flashed into her eyes. She shut her eyes tight and placed her hands over them. She opened them and saw a picture frame sitting on his desk. Cho walked to the desk and picked up the frame, “What the –“She saw KwangMin and Kim standing in a park. He had his arms around her and they were both smiling. A tear fell on the picture frame, “My son, please. No.” She cried more tears. She placed the picture frame up to her chest and started screaming, “NO!”