Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Gifted

"I’ll take her to bed." Zacky said.

Matt nodded and let him swaddle her in the blankets and carry her up the stairs. Zacky was careful of her head as he rounded door ways. Soon, they made it to her room where he lay her on the bed and leaned forward to peck her forehead.

She felt his snake bitten lips kiss her forehead and she forced back the instinct to blush. That would give her away. When he left she opened her eyes and blushed.

He just kissed her! It was about time if you ask her. Even if he thought she was asleep, he still kissed her! Caroline wished she could grow some lady balls and kiss him, even if he really was asleep. But she couldn’t.

She wasn’t courageous with men, she never was.

Matt knew everything that was going on up stairs, he knew she wasn’t asleep. He knew Zacky kissed her, he knew Caroline was wishing for courage. He decided that when the time came, he would approve their mate ship.

Unless Zacky hurt Caroline in anyway, then he’d open up a can of werewolf whoop ass.

The next morning, she fought with the blankets for fifteen minuets until they decided to let go of her. When she escaped their clutches, she fell to the wood floor.

THUD.

"Shit fuck!" She yelled as the door opened to reveal Brian and Zacky. They both broke into laughter at the sight.

"Niiiice." Brian laughed.
Zacky helped her stand, still laughing.

"Not funny!" She flicked his nose and he stopped laughing abruptly.

She strutted up to Brian and flicked his nose to, stopping him in mid laugh. She marched down stairs with what pride she had left.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Johnny grinned from the stove.

"Ha ha." She said flatly before helping him cook.

After breakfast Caroline went to her room, showered and got dressed. She brushed her hair and did her make up. She went down stairs to see Johnny and Brian were gone, Jimmy and Zacky were playing Call Of Duty on the X-box 360, Matt was sitting on the couch watching them play.

"Thanks Jimbo." She took his controller and sat on his lap, playing the game as if nothing weird just happened.

He looked down at her in disbelief but let her stay and play none the less. Matt chuckled and watched her kill Zacky.

Zacky snuck glances at her now and again, noting how she stuck her tongue out on one side as she concentrated.

"Where are Brian and Johnny?" She asked as she did and air strike.

"Working out. Well, Johnny is Brian is spotting him." Matt said.

"Ohhhhh."

Hours later a sweaty Johnny and a bored looking Brian came in, Johnny went right up stairs to shower and Brian sat a respectful distance from Matt on the couch.
"I’m bored. Lets go out side!" Caroline set the controller on the floor and stood from Jimmy’s lap before making her way toward the door.

It was silent behind her.

She turned around to see all the present guys haven't moved and were looking at her like she was crazy.

"C’mon!" she pouted.

Silence.

"Zacky!" She pouted more, jutting her lower lip out.

He raised an eye brow.

"Jimmy!"

He shook his head.

"Matt!"

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Bri Bri!"

He sighed and she knew she won.

"The POWAH OF THE NICK NAME!" she yelled running and grabbing his hands hauling him off the couch and out the door.

The others laughed as she did this.

When she got Brian to the porch she put his hands on her waist and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Dooo do do do dooooo!" She sang as she moved them side to side.

He gave her a ‘wtf’ look but she closed her eyes and moved on. "Dooo do do do doooo do doo do doo!"

Heat ran from her up his arms to his chest.

She gasped. "You have a sister, but she isn’t a werewolf. You miss her but know its best to keep her out of this. You check on her every 2 months at night in wolf from, making sure her husband treats her right. Her name is Amanda, she has dark brown hair and light brown eyes, freckles on her nose..."

He let go of her and stepped out of her reach.

Her vision cut off as soon as they lost contact.

She opened her eyes.

"How did you do that?" he asked.

"I don’t know..." She blinked.

"Only Matt knows about Amanda and no one knows that I check on her. How did you?"

"I don’t know." She repeated.

He took her hand and led her back in side. Brian repeated what happened.

They shut off the X-box to listen.

Matt smirked. "Caroline, your gifted."

"What?"

"You have an ability no one else does. You’re special. Most of the gifted have several gifts though."

Zacky was impressed, they all were.

They all stood. "Try it again. What were you doing that let you know about him?" Matt asked.

Caroline bit her lip and positioned herself and Brian the way they were. Brian shot Zacky a ‘sorry’ look that he glared through.

"What were you saying?"

Caroline blushed. "Dooo do do do doooo do doo do doo!" She rocked them side to side and closed her eyes.

Nothing.

She opened her eyes. "Maybe it only works once per person."

"Johnny!" Matt called, he ran down the stairs.

"Do what Brian is."

Johnny switched places with Brian and held Caroline the same way looking sheepish.

They tried this with everyone, and got nothing until they got to Zacky.

"I wanna try something." She looked at Matt who nodded, giving her permission to do what ever.

She trailed her finger tips up Zacky’s neck, then down his jaw, to rest on his cheek. She closed her eyes and let her instincts feel him.

Her power licked at him, memorizing his body, his smell, his body heat, his heart beat.
Getting on her toes, she pressed her lips to his cheek and gasped.

Brian knew that gasp.

"You are an only child. You bottle your feelings up, used to be a vegetarian from 8 to 15, you used to roll in the mud when you were a pup and sometimes still do." Laughter broke her out of the trance like state. She got back flat foot to see Zacky was blushing.

" Still roll in the mud? Really Zack?" Brain was rolling on the floor laughing.

"Jimmy your next." Matt said, the other stood and watched as Zacky sat on the couch.

"Uh, do I have to..."

Matt nodded.

Caroline pecked Jimmy’s cheek and gasped. "You love to throw cheerios at people while making angry monkey sounds, your an only child and you...ew dude that’s nasty!" She stepped back and wiped of her lips.

Jimmy smirked, knowing what she was talking about as he sat down.

Soon, they found out her power works best threw her lips. She can channel it to her hands but its difficult.

And now, they were bored.

And a bored Jimmy, can’t be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure I like this chapter. Caroline's ability isnt really explained and stuff. But, care to tell me what you like about it?

Caroline