Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Not a ***ing Word

Zack went for his morning walk in the woods like every morning. He smelled blood.

Following his nose he jogged threw the woods until he saw a teenage red headed girl curled on the ground covered in deer blood.

Her naked body was curled into a ball, facing away from him.

Must have been her first change.

He walked up to her and knelt beside her head, keeping a tight regin on where his eyes wandered.

Crimson blood coated her face, hands and chest. It shined in the sunlight.

He touched her soft shoulder and yanked his hand back because she opened her eyes and defensively snapped at him.

Her dark turquoise eyes looked at him for a moment, taking in his snake bites, septum ring and pale green eyes.

It suddenly occurred Caroline, she was naked.

She let out a small scream and tightened the ball she was in, blushing.

Zack took off his button down shirt and gave it to her, leaving him in tight black tank top.

He stood and turned around.

But that didn’t stop him from hearing the girl stand and shuffle the shirt as she put it on and did it up.

She gasped as she looked at her hands and wiped some blood off her face. "What the fuck?" she asked.

Zack chuckled and turned to see her looking confused and surprised.

"First time?" He asked.

"Uh, first time what?" She looked up at him.

"Phasing."

She looked up at him questioningly.

"Well, first of all; I’m Zack."

"Caroline." The more she looked at this man the hotter he was. His tight black skinny jeans had a blown out knee, the tank top he wore fit him like a second skin. He wore black converse with white toes and black fingerless gloves.

He smiled, his snake bites reflecting in the sun.

He looked at her; his shirt stopped at mid thigh on her. Her long red hair blew in the wind, sending her sent to his nostrils. Her legs were long and pale, her breasts were obvious in the shirt, he guessed them to be a B cup.

She sniffed the air then strode up to Zack smelling him. He put his arms out and stood still as she smelled him. First his neck, then his chest, down his arm to the back of his neck, then back around.

She blushed when she realized what she’d just done.

"It’s natural Caroline. It’s a way of familiarizing with someone." He told her grinning and dropping his arms.

She nodded, biting her lip.

"Do you remember last night?" He asked.

"Uh, I remember feeling my bones break, fire in my veins, hair...everywhere. I had to get out of the house. I was...hungry and...I could see in the dark...I saw a...a doe and my thought was food. Then snapping at you when you touched me."

Zack nodded, this was normal after a first change: That pain, than amnesia, to kill and animal and eat it, next the instinct to protect ones self from an unfamiliar person.

But normaly bitches (as in a female dog) phased for the first time from age 16 to 17.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"Just turned 18 yesterday."

She was a late phaser.

"Do you know what happened to you last night?"

She shook her head, sending her sent into his nose again.

"Honey, your a werewolf. WE are werewolves." he slowly touched her shoulder.

The wind blew his sent to her nose now that he was so close. His touch went threw her like electricity, proving to her that he was as he said.
She watched his green eyes glow yellow for a moment them return back to the pale green there were.

"Is...is that why I sniffed you?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Can I sniff you?" He asked.

Normally, Caroline would shove someone away and accuse them of drug use for asking her that, but under the circumstances...

She nodded and spread her arms like he did. Dropping his hand from her shoulder he sniffed her neck making her close her eyes and turn her head to the side in a submissive fashion. Zack smirked noticing this and sniffed down her arm to the back of her neck, smelling her as she had him.

She felt him draw away and opened her eyes.

Zack knew her instincts told her that he was more dominant, so she respected him naturally.

"How did this happen?" She asked.

"You...you didn’t know?"

She shook her head.

"Your parents were or are werewolves. That’s why you are. They never told you?"

"Not a fucking word." She glared at the ground, pissed.

His emerald eyes widened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I promised Zack so there ya go! You're gonna see a whole different side of him soon.

What do you think?

Most, if not all of this story will be in 3rd person omniscient