Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Not Fit to Raise a Wolf

"Oh. Do you know your way home?"

"No."

"Oh, uh..." He walked up to her and took a hand full of her ruby hair, burring his nose in it.

He got past the strawberry sent and smelled grass, a certain grass that only grows in one part of the forest.

She closed her eyes and stood still.

Backing up, he guested for her to walk a certain direction. Without thinking, she did as told and he dialed back his werewolf aura.

"So...uh...what time is it?’ Caroline asked.

Zack looked at the sky "About 8 o’clock."

"Oh." She looked at her bare feet as she walked beside the more dominant wolf.

After about 10 silent minuets she asked "Why haven’t I see any animals? Not even a squirrel."

"They can sense our werewolf aura and are afraid of us."

Zack looked at her realizing her instincts were telling her he was dangerous. He dialed his aura back a little more. He stopped walking, and she did to.

Gently grabbing her face, he made her look at him. "You can look at me Caroline. It’s okay." He said softly.

"Okay." She said quietly.

He let go of her and they kept walking. Soon, Caroline's house came into view. She pointed to it and Zack nodded, walking up to it and letting her go in before following.

She herd her dad in the kitchen. But how? She was in the back of the house no where near the kitchen.
Zack grinned "Werewolf." He said.

She nodded and went to the kitchen where her dad turned and gaped at her. Bloody, dirty and in a man's shirt.

"Caroline." He said.

Zack made his appearance walking up behind the girl and standing beside her.

"Who are you?!" Her dad ordered, attempting to scare Zack.

Zack snickered, he knew he was far more dominant than this male. He let his aura pulse around him, letting the man see his error.

The man quickly backed down apologizing.

"Why didn’t you tell Caroline about herself?" Zack barked.

"Her mother and I...we thought she wasn’t ever going to phase so we assumed she was human on her 17th birthday. Sir."

"Well apparently you were wrong." Zack growled.

"Yes, I see that now. Thank you for bringing my daughter home."

"After I found her naked and unconscious in the woods near Escape the Fate’s territory. You know what they would have done if they found her."

Ben Mckinner could feel how protective this male was of his daughter.

He knew very well Escape the Fate was known for raping and bitch fighting.

Bitch fighting is illegal fights between female werewolves. They fight to the death and the winner gets a LOT of money.

"Y-yes I do. I’ll keep her under protection."

He reached for his daughter who reeked of deer and dirt.

Zack released a throaty growl, claiming this girl.

Ben retreated his hand at once. He knew this meant his daughter would be forced to join this males pack, and probably provide him with pups in the future.

His blue eyes were sad.

"Dad." Despite Zack’s low warning growl, Caroline went to her father and hugged him.

"I’m sorry honey. Good luck." He whispered to her as Zack grabbed her arm and yanked her away.

His strength sent her spinning into his chest where he held her. "You are not fit to raise a wolf. She will join Avenged Sevenfold." He growled.

He looked at her. "Go pack. Only essentials."

She mumbled.

"What?" He said threateningly.

"I said no. I want be be here with my family." She looked scared but refused to give in.

"Obey him. Never go against the pack." Her dad said, making both her and Zack look up at him, surprised.

"Yes. And the pack will be your family. Now. Go!" His eyes pulsed yellow, and that broke her. She ran up the stairs to do what she was told.

Caroline packed her clothes, toiletries, hair stuff, MP4, her guitars, her notebook and pencil and her shoes. She washed her self off got dressed,did her make up and brushed her hair while she was up there.

She went down stairs to see Zack pinning her dad to the wall, holding him my the collar of his shirt. Zack’s teeth became sharp and more animailistic.

Without thinking, Caroline put her things down and jumped on Zack’s back. Ben looked at his daughter, his glance warning her off.

She put her head in Zack’s neck and whispered calming words to him. He stopped being rigid, let his teeth return to normal and let go of the older wolf.

Caroline slid off his back and grabbed his wrist, tugging him back. He let her pull him away and his fury soon disappeared.

Mostly.

Ignoring Ben, Zack helped Caroline with her bags and couldn’t help but smirk at the guitars in their cases.

They put her things of the front porch and Zack walked into the woods.

Ben came out looking sad. "I’m sorry honey. I should have told you, just in case."

"Damn right."

"I love you. You know that right?"

"Yeah, I know. I love you to." She wasn’t pissed anymore so she hugged him.

"Be careful love. Stay away from Escape the Fate, trust your pack, obey the alpha." He said in her ear.

"No promises." She said as they let go.

A truck pulled up and Zacy came out of the woods straightening his shirt.
A man with long black hair and chocolate brown eyes. He was buff and very tall. "Hey Brian. This is Caroline." Zack grabbed some of her bags and loaded them into the truck Brian now sat in.

Brian gave her a kind smile and flared his aura in an attempt to impress her.

Feeling this, Zack growled possessively until Brian backed off. He knew Zacky was possissive and apparently he was possissive of this girl.

After loading the guitars Caroline sat between the guys because there were no seat belts.

So really buff guys would have to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like the last sentance? I think it's kinda funny. I know Zack isn't that buff but he's a werewolf so I say he is so =P

Caroline’s house

Caroline's change of clothes