Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Questions and moshing

He took out a guitar "You play?"

She raised an eyebrow "Duh."

"Any good?"

She shrugged and followed him inside with arms full.

He took her upstairs and went down the hall pointing out Jimmy, Johnny, Zack, Matt and his bedroom and other rooms before opening a door and letting her go first into a bedroom where he put her things by the bed.

"This, is your room. Unless you get excepted into the pack, then you’ll be upgraded."

She looked around "It goes up from here?" Caroline had never seen such a nice room.

Brian chuckled and nodded. They sat on the bed, she turned toward him.

"Okay. Question time?" He asked.

She nodded like a bobble head.

"What does it mean to be on trial?"

"Well you don’t beat around the bush. It means your addition to the pack is pending. Matt could reject you if he wanted to, but I don’t think he will."

She gestured for him to continue.

"Over the next month we will observe you. To see if we like you, if you’ll be an asset to our pack, if you’ll end up mmmmm" He mumbled at the end.

"What?" She leaned closer.

"If you’ll mate with one of us." He shifted uncomfortably.

Her turquoise eyes widened and she leaned back. "Oh."

When she’d composed herself, she asked "What does that mean?"

Brian looked at the bed to avoid her eyes. "Werewolves mate for life. If you...well I want to say fall in love but it’s so much more than that...anyway if you fall in love with one of us and us with you we, meaning you and whoever, would mate. To do that you’d have to...uh...have...sex."

Caroline blushed deeply.

Inside her mind she realized that all of these men still had their V-card.

Just like her.

It’s not like people didn’t try to have sex with her, she just refused.

"Zack has made a partial claim on you already though."

She looked up at him questioningly.

"He’s protective of you. He flared his dominance when I pulled up and checked you out."

"He’s...posessive of me?"

Brian nodded. Although Zack was smaller than him, he was more clever and a plotter.

Brian was the brawn of Avenged, but Zack was part of the brain with Matt.

"And who is the least? Dominate I mean."

"You or Johnny. Probably Johnny, he’s like a bitch."

"What about Jimmy?" she inquired.

"He’s somewhere in the middle, higher than Johnny but lower than Zack."

"Ah."

"Anymore questions?" He asked.

"I’ll let you know if I come up with any."

Brian nodded and began to take out the guitar closest to him grinning as he admired it.

"If you get excepted, I’ll tell you why the fact that you play guitar is so awesome."

She nodded and got out her other guitar. Brian realized something at once.

"Your a lefty?" He asked as he watched her put it on, recalling Zack was also a lefty.

"Nope. I’m ambidextrous." She plugged it into the amp she found under the bed.

She ripped into Metallica’s Master of Puppets. She skipped to the solo keeping the song flowing.

She switched to Black Veil Brides Fallen Angels. She head bobbed as she played, smiling despite that it made her get hair in her mouth.

She stopped and flipped her hair back to see Matt, Zack, Johnny, Jimmy and Brian grinning at her.

She blushed and picked up the case to put it away way when Zack took the guitar from her and inspected it.

When he finished his evaluation he arched an eyebrow at her. "Lefty?"

She smirked "Ambidextrous."

Putting it on, Zack played with it.

Jimmy bounded over and sat on the bed with Caroline, engulfing her in a tight hug.

"Hi new girl! Where gonna be best friends!" he announced whilst rocking back and forth while still hugging her,

"Uh okay. Uh, Jimbo?"

"Yyyyyes best bitch friend?"

"...can’t...breathe..." He let go at once and let her face regain it’s normal color.

"Sorry. Anyway, where gonna watch movies, and share secrets, and eat pop corn, and and, and, uh, where gonna and!"

"THATS AWESOME!" She threw her arms up and yelled almost at the top of her voice "WERE GONNA AND! AND IT’S GONNA BE GREAT!" She jumped up and began dancing like a mosh pit randomly.

To add to the hilarity, Zack ripped a random death metal solo. Jimmy soon was up, moshing with her.

Caroline smiled, knowing she’d fit in nicely here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts? Comments? When Caroline says that their going to and she's making a joke, btw.

I Want to know!

By the way you will probaly NEVER see the term bitch used as a profanity in this story for obvious reasons.

Caroline's bedroom

the guitar Brian plays with

Guitar Caroline plays

Metallica’s Master of Puppets

Black Veil Brides Fallen Angels