Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Meeting the Rest of the Pack

By now, Zack had calmed down a bit and he’d managed to subdue his aggression. If he radiated his anger, Matt would instinctively step in and prove his dominance as Alpha.

So he was glad he’d suppressed the urge to kill, he would have regretted it at some point.

They all got out of the car and the guys lead Caroline inside. The living room that they walled into was incredible.

The male’s flanked Caroline as she walked around. They weren't sure how Matt would react to a strange wolf in his territory, in his den no less.

Sure enough, Matt’s heavy boots thundered down the stairs and he stood before them eying the bitch skeptically.

He nodded and immediately Brian and Zack grabbed her arms and held them out, restraining her from almost any attack she could have done. Not that she had one planned, but she is a stranger.

Matt pulsed with the aura of an alpha, it scared Caroline.

Dominance rolled off of him, sinking into her very bones.

She stiffened as he neared her and began sniffing her neck. He soon put his nose in her hair and closed his eyes getting as much as he could from her sent.

Matt learned her age: 18, her last menstrual cycle, who she formally lived with and how many times she’d phased.

He leaned back and smirked "First time?"

Caroline nodded.

"Vengeance, tell me your story. She smells of you." Matt said, his voice full of ‘do as I say’ vibes.

Zack nodded and began his tale.

Matt remained emotionless all the while.

"Ah. Release her. She is on trial."

The boys let go of her, finally calming down a bit.

"Trial?" She asked.

"Let’s start at the beginning. I am Matt, the alpha of Avenged Sevenfold. Though I’m sure your instincts already alerted you to that." He cracked a grin, his lip ring glinting in the light.

She nodded, unsure if she could speak.

"And you are?"

Oh shit! I have to verbaly answer that! She thought.

"I’m Caroline, uh apparently on trial."

His grin grew, he nodded and hollered "Johnny! Jimmy!"

One breath later, a tall man with a labret piercing leapt from the top of the stairs and landed on his feet with a BOOM!

A shorter man took the stairs two at a time and stood beside the taller man making him look REALLY short.

Caroline couldn’t help but giggle, she put her hand over her mouth to stifle it.

All the males eyes looked at her.
She pointed to Johnny "He’s...so short..." She giggled.

Johnny let out a low growl that was quickly cut short at Matt’s low rumbling growl.

The taller man looked WAY down to him and suddenly broke into hysterical laughter, doubling over clutching his ribs.

"She’s...so...right!" He stammered.

Everyone but Johnny was soon laughing.

Caroline suddenly stopped laughing and her finger shot up to point to the tall ceiling.

"I got it!" She yelled.

They looked at her, some still laughing.

"Short shit!" She yelled.

They all laughed more at that, except Johnny who looked less than amused. "Any reason you called us down Matt?"

Everyone stopped laughing at once and Matt bared his teeth. "Do I need one?" He said looking at Johnny so fiercely Caroline thought she’d have fainted if he looked at her like that.

Johnny whole attitude changed in an instant.

He uncrossed his arms, his eyes once full of frustration became submissive.

"No sir, you don’t."

The alpha aura raged around the strongest looking male, Jimmy stepped back instinctively.

Matt’s death glare lightened until his aura calmed down.

"My reason is that this is Caroline. She is on trial, ask Vengeance for details."

Johnny and Jimmy rushed Zack away, he tossed an apologetic glace to Caroline who smiled and nodded.

"Brian." The man who was picking at his finger nails stood at attention at his name.

"Take Caroline on a tour, get her moved in and answer all her questions." Matt went back up stairs without another word.

Brian nodded to Matt’s back and he and Caroline went out to get her things. He pulled open the doors and they got her bags.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short little thing. isn't it? Thoughts?

living room