Sequel: Glitter, Guts, Glory
Status: complete.

Sluts in Love

Forlorn.

I'm secure enough in my masculinity to admit fucking Romeo is sorta attractive. If you go for that boy-next-door-hey-I-have-a-ten-year-plan type of thing. But I don't and therefore I hate him.

I will admit though that some good did come out of him trashing my car. His insurance had to pay for the repair and even though there were already God awful scratches on that side, the cops thought it was from the accident so that'll be covered too. Pretty sweet huh?

What I still can't comprehend is why Juliet would go for a creature like him. He's just so- ugh. The way she talks about him is giving me diabetes.

I'm not jealous though. Really. If she wants to ditch lunch to hang out with that moron then whatever. She's not my responsibility.

"She raped me, you know," Cat Pardee appears out of nowhere and I suddenly realize she doesn't even look like a cat. She looks like a little rabbit all nervous and wide eyed. I could almost see why Juliet went after her. I guess she's into the whole underdeveloped braces thing.

I choke on my soda. After spluttering a few times I'm able to choke out a, "What? And where the fuck did you even come from?"

She sits up a little straighter and looks me dead in the face. Oh God. I'm already dying. "Juliet. She invited me over to her house, gave me a cup and drugged me. I-"

"Are you talking about the Carnegee bitch? I hate to disappoint, little one, but she's much too stupid to come up with something like that," it takes all my dwindling will power to keep a straight face. Juliet doesn't even know how spike a drink, much less scheme it up.

"It's true! I woke up-"

"Were your pants still on?"

"Well, yeah, but-"

"Were you sore down there?"

She looks much less sure of herself than when she came over here. Confident little asshole. That's why I hate everyone younger than me. They're too full of themselves. "I don't think that's any of your business."

"Right. Well, obviously Juliet did not rape you. If anything, I'd be worried about her because yes, we've all seen your creepy little obsession with her. Now kindly do me a favor and fuck off. I'm eating."
♠ ♠ ♠
YOU GUYS IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEXT ONE YOU HAVE NO IDEAAAA~

SORRY THESE HAVE BEEN SUCH GARBAGE-Y FILLERS BUT JUST UNDERSTAND THAT SHE DITCHED HIM TODAY. 'TIS IMPORTANT.

& rape really isn't funny nor is it something to joke about. i kinda feel bad for including it in this.

&& thank you pelican park.
Jenna

and CatLuvsU you guys are the bomb.com :`D