I Found My Home.

Dark, Grey, Green, Just A Bit Of Red.

I handsprung away from Dingo as he started breathing on his hand, then sniffing it, i grinned. The triplets each touched a crystalline necklace that all three had around their necks and after a blinding light, each appeared with an instrument. Manic with green, yellow and white drums, Sonia a dark blue and white keyboard and Sonic had a blue and yellow electric guitar.

After they began playing things I wasn't sure were happening were happening but I couldn't tell quite what was going on. I think the earlier events of landing in a world where I was a hedgehog had more of an impact than I had shown or known. I felt dizzy, my vision was blurring and even if I had wanted to, I couldn't even focus on thinking one thing. I tried walking behind the triplets, but I didn't know which direction they were in, and I couldnt tell three colorful hedgehogs from Sleet and Dingo and that is pretty bad. My head was swimming and I couldn't figure out what was happening or what had happened. I saw black and felt nothing.

--------------------------------------------------

My vision was blurring again. I couldn't tell where I was, but it was dark, grey, green and a small little bit red. I felt cold, but there was something warm really close by, either that or there was something really hot and it was farther away. I couldn't tell, so I reached out. My fingers found something warm and soft, so I cuddled up to it. I wasn't sure what it was, but I knew it was at least my height, if not bigger. I gradually began to get warmer and I fell back asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
A cyber cookie to whoever can guess what is the warm object she's cuddling up to? I didn't mean for it to be so short, but I really can't help it.