I'll Be the Cure to Your Depression

You've Got My Back Against The Wall

Two weeks had passed since I met the guys, and things were going pretty amazing. I actually found myself slowly falling for TJ, but there was still something there that was telling me that it wasn’t right. And every morning I had to face a very silent Ricky. In fact, I don’t think we’ve spoken a word to each other since that first day we met. It hurt me that I had done something to cause this. Was it because I was with TJ? I didn’t understand it at all. I thought I had finally found that group, and now there was this huge rift between us. So I went through the days like I always did. By lunch I was ready to just go home and lay down. I didn’t want this to constantly be on my mind. I sat down next to TJ and picked at my food. I let out a sigh and that caught TJ’s attention. “What’s wrong babe?” He asked, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. I shook my head and lay against his shoulder, closing my eyes. “I’m just tired I guess.” “What’d you do to Zo?” Chris asked, as him and Ricky sat across from us. “I didn’t do anything she’s just tired.” TJ brushed my hair to the side out of my face and for some reason I found myself opening my eyes and looking at Ricky. Maybe that’s what was wrong; my attraction toward Ricky. He was the first one that caught my eye after all. He looked back at me, but quickly averted his gaze to his tray. I sighed and closed my eyes back and decided I’d just let my eyes rest for a little bit. TJ kissed the top of my head and continued eating as I slowly started to doze off. “Hey Ricky,” I heard a voice say and the table moved slightly, signaling that someone had sat down. I knew that voice. My eyes shot open and I looked over at Ricky. Her hand was on his arm and she was smiling at him. The fucking bitch needs to get her hands off. “Um, can you get your hand off me please?” He asked softly, not fully looking at her. “Oh come on Ricky we have first period together. I tried talking to you, do you not like me?” “You’re not his type.” I heard myself almost growl out as I sat completely up, glaring daggers at my ex best friend. “Oh I’m sorry did I ask you?” “I was simply answering for him. Now get lost.” “News flash Zoey, I don’t take orders from stupid whores.” “Oh I’m a whore? Let’s just go through what kind of person you are, you know having some kind of thing with the English teacher just so you could get an A.” “That’s a rumor and isn’t true at all.” “Oh on the contrary everyone knows it’s true Sarah.” “Why don’t you shut the hell up? Now Ricky baby where we were…Ah come take a walk with me.” She stood up and grabbed his arm, tugging on it lightly. “He doesn’t want to go anywhere with you Bitch. He doesn’t want any disease you may be carrying. So fuck off!” I didn’t realize I had stood up until TJ was standing at my side, trying to calm me down. This was the bitch that used to be my best friend, until I found out that she was never really a friend to me. She just stopped talking to me one day and from then on we never said a word to each other again. “Why don’t you go fucking die in a whole you fucking bitch! It’s where you belong!” She spat in my face. I gazed around the cafeteria, we had drew some attention, but hadn’t got the officers attentions yet. “What are you looking for skank?” “Shut the fuck up and go away. Ricky doesn’t like you. Get that through your thick fucking skull! You may be super skinny and may think you’re pretty but guess what, it’s not healthy when you can practically see every bone in your body. I know you starve yourself, but come on why not just make yourself throw up like everyone else? Oh wait you do that too.” “I do not you bitch! And Ricky does want me, don’t you Ricky baby?” I now realized he too was standing, just like all the other guys. “Hell no, I don’t, why would I want someone who isn’t and never will be a true friend to someone. Zoey is my friend, and she’s right. You’re not my type.” “Oh and what is your type, let me guess, a fucking emo bitch like Zoey that likes to cut herself?” He didn’t answer, but Sarah turned back to me, not giving him time. “I’ve had it with you and your ugly fat ass mouth! You need to realize that you’ll always be alone Zoey!” And I nearly fell on the floor laughing when she swung to slap me across the face. I easily moved out of her reach and punched her right in the nose. I could almost hear her nose cracking. I smiled in satisfaction as she hit the ground holding her bloody nose. Before I could do any further damage, TJ had grabbed onto me and the officers were making their way towards us at full speed.

And that’s how I managed to get in trouble for the first time in my whole life. I got suspended for a week because I broke her nose, but since she swung first and there were witnesses, she got suspended for two weeks. I didn’t really know why I had exploded like that, but it just happened. My mom wasn’t that upset with me. She knew me and Sarah had it coming sooner or later. So that first day off from school I was alone at my house. Mom had went in to work and I was lying on the couch. School was over thirty minutes ago. I picked up my phone, but didn’t have any texts. I put it back down and allowed my eyes to close. However, as soon as they shut there was a knock on the door. I groaned and sat up, making my way to the door. I nearly fell over from shock. Ricky was standing at the door, his hands in his pockets as he rocked back and forth on his feet. The biggest surprise was that he was alone. I pulled open the door and our eyes locked. “Ricky, what brings you here?” I stepped to the side, allowing him to walk in. “I need to talk to you.” I simply nodded and guided him to the leaving room. I sat back on the couch, and to my surprise he sat right beside me. “So what did you need to talk to me about?” “Why’d you do it?” “Do what?” “Why’d you explode like that Friday?” I sighed and looked down at my feet. I was thinking of the actual reason I had went off. “I know she’s your ex best friend, but I just don’t think that was it.” “Come on Ricky, why…” I let out an aggravated sigh then looked up at him. “Why what?” He asked, looking right back at me. “Why do you need to know why I did it?” “Because I feel like I caused all of this. I feel like I…I don’t know.” He let out a sigh and slumped back on the couch. “Listen Zo, I just really want to know one thing.” I nodded, motioning for him to continue. “Why TJ?” His question shocked me. “What, what do you mean why TJ?” “Why did you pick TJ?” “I don’t understand,” “Come on Zoey…Why did you pick TJ to be with. He’s not right for you. He’s an awesome guy and he’s part of our band that we’re trying to get started, but there’s just something about him.” “Ricky I…” “I just want you to see that he’s not right for you Zoey.” “I don’t-” “Damn it can’t you see it? Can’t you see what you do to me?” I sat in shock, just staring at him. What was he getting at? “What are you-” “Damn it!” He jumped to his feet and started pacing. I stood up, stepping in front of him and grabbing his arms. “Ricky please tell me what’s wrong.” Before I could do or say anything he pushed me back and I hit the wall. His hands were on either side of my head, and I was stuck, staring in his amazing eyes. “I don’t give a shit what TJ does to me. Fuck him!” He slammed his lips against mine in a mind-blowing kiss. Oh my God. My whole body was tingling, and I found myself kissing him back, wrestling my hands roughly through his hair as I pushed him against the other wall, lost in the amazing kiss we were sharing. What was this gonna cause?
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave comments! Don't have much to say this time