Status: Active

Tonight The Lies Will Be Evaporating From Your Lips

Number Four

Tonight was like any other night but this time the House of Blues was just playing DJ music. Our boss told Liz and I to enjoy ourselves because the kitchen was going to be closed for the night so they don’t need us. I was sitting down on the couch that was set up in the back room. Andy and Joe were there as well and we were watching Liz pull different clothing items from her locker. If you think about it…its’ amazing how much stuff she has in there.

“Ah yes found it!” She cheered happily and held a short black skirt in her hands.

“You’re staying for the night? Usually these nights aren’t normally your kind of thing.” I looked at her while putting my black hair in a pointy tail.

“Well yeah but how many times do we get a break like this? Also its club night maybe we might meet some very attractive boys.” She wiggled her eyebrows and disappeared into the washrooms.

I just rolled my eyes at her and laughed, “Are we going to go back or are we staying here?”

Andy just shrugged, “Whatever you want to do.”

“Yeah we are just here to keep an eye on you remember?” Joe spoke up.

“What about Pete and Patrick?” I asked wondering if they would mind if we go back late.

“I’m sure they won’t care they know you get out at 3am today so they are expecting us to be home late.” Andy answered.

“Great so that means you are staying as well!” Liz said and stepped out of the washrooms in a short black skirt that revealed her long slender legs and red v-neck shirt that made her complex glow.

I could have sworn that I saw Andy’s jaw drop and I couldn’t help but bite back a smile. You can tell that those two were interested in each other.

Joe noticed as well, “Hey Andy if I was you I would close my mouth it looks very unattractive.”

Liz and I began giggling and Andy flicked Joe off.

“What are you wearing tonight?”

Liz asked me and I stared down at my outfit remembering that I was still wearing my black skinny jeans and my Nirvana band tee, “Well this is all that I have.”

She just shook her head in disapproval, “Well let’s see what I have here for you.”

She continued digging in her pile of clothes watching her, “You know you are something Liz. You have your separate closet of clothes at work. Who would of thought?”

“Well in times like this, you never know when you need a change of clothes.” She pulled out a black and white striped tank top and another black skirt but this skirt was ruffled and had a red ribbon for the belt, “Here put this on.”

I stared at the outfit horrified on how short the skirt is, “There is no way I am wearing that.”

“Aw come one you will look great trust me.” She shoved the clothes in my arms and pushed me into the washrooms, “Go put those on and we will be waiting out here! And you can’t come back out till you’re changed.”

Sighing in defeat I walked past the first couple of stalls and settled on the last one. I stepped inside and closed the door. I kept staring at the clothes in my hands not wanting to put them on but Liz wasn’t kidding when she said she won’t let me walk out of the bathroom. I began to untie my converses and took them off while tossing them to the side. I began to unbuckle my jeans when I heard a noise outside of the bathroom stall.

“Liz?”

Waiting for a response nothing happened so I continued to change. Finally slipping into my tank top I stepped out of the stall and I walked over to the mirror above the sink and splashed water on my face.

‘Remember…’

A soft whisper was heard in my ear and it made me jump in place. It was a male’s voice and for some reason it sounded so familiar but why? I folded my clothes and ran out of the washroom.

“Dude you need to show your legs more often you look amazing!” She complimented me.

“What took you so long?” Andy asked me as he got off the couch he was sitting on.

Deep inside my gut told me not to say anything, “I was just embarrassed to walk out.”

Both of the guys looked at each other and you can see it all over their face that they didn’t believe me.

“Well I’m glad that you did! Now let’s go you can hear people arriving.” Liz grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room and immediately greeted by the bass pumping and you can feel it travel up our bodies, “Come on let’s get ourselves some drinks.” Liz and I walked over to the bar and David who was in charge tonight gave us to beers.

“Don’t tell your dad.” He gave us a wink and went off to attend other customers.

I sat on a bar stool watching everyone dancing. I never had the confidence to go up to a guy and ask them to dance but Liz on the other hand was always confident that is something I always envied about her. Andy and Joe were sitting next to us scanning the crowd for anything. After a few minutes passed I heard Liz stand up and watched her walk over to Andy. She grabbed his hand and lowered her head to whisper something in his ear. All Andy did was look up and nodded and she clutched his hand and dragged him towards the dance floor before they completely disappeared she gave a smirk and winked at me. I just chuckled knowing that she was flirting and had a thing for him.

“Well I guess it’s just us.” Joe stated after taking a swig of his beer.

I just nodded and looked at the beer in my hands, “Maybe we can stay here at least an hour so we can some fun.”

He just shrugged and put his empty beer bottle down, “I’m going to the washroom I will be right back okay.”

“Okay.”

Joe left me alone and I kept staring at the bodies mussed together grinding to the beat of the song.

“Hello beautiful.”

Someone whispered in my ear and it almost caused me to fall over from the stool. I looked up to see who it was and my eyes widen and I became nervous. Brendon was standing next to me staring down and twirled a piece of my hair between his pale fingers.

I got up and stepped away from him, “What do you want?”

He gave me a devilish grin and stepped closer to me. He was so close that I could smell his breath, “Dance with me.”

His hand trailed down my arm and goose bumps were formed while his other hand was on my hip. I just looked up at him and I couldn’t control my emotions, “Yes.”

He smiled and grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the music. He spun me around and pulled me by my hips and my back was pressed close to his body, “You shouldn’t be afraid of me Josie.” He whispered into my ear feeling his lips press themselves lightly against my neck.

The sensation that I was feeling was addicting and I wanted more, “I was told that you are very dangerous.”

He chuckled, “Who those pathetic hunters?”

He turned me back around where I was facing him and our noses were touching, “I should stay away from you.” I put my hands on his chest to push him away.

He held onto me, “You shouldn’t trust them.”

“Why do you say that?” I still kept my hands in place.

“Because you belong with us you are not who you think you are. I know that you can’t remember anything from your past but if you come with me I can help you.”

I noticed that we were so close now our bodies were tightly pressed against one another. My arms were wrapped around his neck and his fingertips were caressing my waist and one hand stopped on my lower back while the other placed itself on the side of my cheek. Our lips were barley touching but I could inhale his breath and it was intoxicating.

He licked his lower lip and then bit down and I could smell his blood seeping through the punctured wounds he made, “Taste me and you will know who you are meant to be.”

Then our lips connected and the blood poured into my mouth the taste was overwhelming and I was craving more. I could feel it burn down my throat and a moan slipped past my lips and I can feel him smirk into the kiss. I kept kissing him while sucking on his lip I wasn’t acting like myself but I couldn’t control it. He finally pulled away and noticed my breathing was uneven.

“I will be waiting for you to come to me.” Then he disappeared leaving me alone.

I felt like I was on fire and I could still taste him. My fingertips landed on my lips and got this wave of hunger and which had me wanting more. I felt different it made me feel more alert and alive. You could feel my heart beating rapidly and if you looked closely it looks like it’s trying to break free from my chest.

“Josie,” I turned around to see Joe standing in front of me and he placed his hand on my shoulder, “are you okay?”

I was going to tell him everything was fine but then I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head.
Before I came in contact with the floor Joe grabbed me and carried me and you can hear him calling out to Andy.

“Joe I don’t feel good.” I said but don’t think he heard.

“What happened?” Andy spoke up and saw Liz walking behind him.

I looked around and I saw that we were outside and we were rushing towards the car.

“I don’t know I left to go use the washroom and when I came back she was gone. Then I saw her standing by herself on the dance floor acting strange.” Joe laid me down in the back.

I saw Liz slide in where I was and placed my head on her lap. Andy got in the driver side while Joe was in the passenger seat.

“You guys she looks really pale.” Liz brushed my hair off my face, “Shouldn’t we take her to the hospital or something.”

“No we are taking her to Patrick he would know what to do.” Andy told Liz.

I felt the car stop and everyone piled out only this time Andy was carrying me inside.

“What happened?” Patrick asked.

Both Patrick and Pete got up off their chairs and ran over towards me. I landed on something soft and realized I was back on the same sofa as before.

Patrick pulled up a chair and sat down in front of me, “Josie tell me what happened.”

“He…he…” I couldn’t form any words my body wouldn’t let me. I kept trembling.

“Who is he?” He grabbed the back of my head and he tried to give me some water and I gratefully took it.

“Brendon.”I could see him frown, “he gave me his blood.”

Everyone looked horrified.

“What did you guys see?”Patrick asked Andy and Joe and they just said they didn’t see anything.

I looked over at Liz and I could tell she was trying so hard not to say anything about my dreams and visions.

“What was he saying before he gave you his blood?” Pete asked and placed a cold wet rag on my forehead.

I was hesitant to say anything and Patrick could see that I didn’t want to say anything.

“Josie what is it that you’re not telling us?”

They were all staring at me and all I wanted to do was run out of there. I knew I was too scared to say anything and I felt like a coward. Brendon’s words were floating in my head like a broken record. What if he was right? Maybe I shouldn’t trust them. Would they think different of me if they knew about my dreams/visions or that I enjoyed the taste of blood?

I figured that they were going to find out sooner or later so before I could stop myself the words left my mouth like vomit, “I enjoyed the taste and I want more.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Four! I want to say thank you to elmoisemo6 for making me this awesome layout!
remember don't be a silent reader :) comment and subscribe!