Sequel: Wish You Were Here.

Band on the Run.

Orchid.

We decided to give the ruins a check out. Roger was thinking of doing a couple concerts in Italy, and just Europe in general. He wanted to get his mind off of Nicole. To be honest, so did I. I hoped that whatever she was doing, pleased her and that she would feel guilty the whole time.

David decided to take off his shirt and whip it at me. I smirked at him and stuck the shirt into my backpack.

Roger was looking everywhere, taking photos here and there. Ever since we walked here from the Circumvesuviana train stop, he hasn't been talking. He just walks around, looks everywhere and takes pictures.

David and I were having fun. This place was amazing. It was really nice out, also. David looked really good without a shirt on.We had been talking about making love in an exotic, new place. These ruins seemed like a great place...

Rick was running around with Nick, and they both were acting like 2 year olds. I think someone slipped them some acid this morning in their tea.

We weren't alone in the ruins. Today, there were many people coming to see the ruins and to visit anything they could.

Roger was caught up in taking his pictures, when he bumped into someone. When he realized who it was, he almost dropped his camera...

"Nicole?"