Status: Writing :)

Faithfully

.06

“Maybe it’s not traditional to you but it’s okay because I’m not leaving you, forcing you into anything or judging you,” he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. “It’s normal, to feel like this, you lost your virginity to me and you have no clue what to do around me but I assure you, you don’t have to act any differently.”

“I don’t?” I asked dumbly, honestly I felt stupid in his presence.

“No,” he looked at me deeply and then kissed me passionately. “And don’t feel ashamed because it’s going to happen again tonight in France.”

“I like your clothes, you look handsome,” I smiled at him, feeling special that he treated me so sweetly. Maybe he loved me, maybe he knew me the whole time or maybe I’m just thinking too much.

“I figured you would appreciate a fine leather jacket and jeans,” he grinned and waved down a flight attendant. It was obvious that the blond, Vicky as she introduced herself to James, liked James more than me. She couldn’t keep her eyes off him. “Could I get a glass of champagne for me and my wife, Vicky?”

“Of course,” I swear I could see the evil red eyes dart to me; she smiled nervously before she bent down to our level, making sure her cleavage burst out of her blue dress. “I’m sorry to bother you with this question, but are you King James Beast of Ireland?”

“Yes,” he gave her a kind smile. “You’re not bothering me, you wouldn’t know had you not asked,” he inclined his head and held a hand out to me; I instinctively took it into mine. “And this is my bride, my Queen Grace Beast. We’re on our honeymoon.”

“Congratulations, you two! Have a wonderful time in the city of love,” she bid herself a goodbye and she didn’t return but once, to bring our glasses.

“A toast,” James held his glass up. “To a wonderful life with a wonderful woman, to us.”

“To us,” I brushed my glass against his and took a sip from it. As soon as I swallowed the bitter liquid, he grabbed my neck and pulled me into a kiss.

“You’re beautiful,” he whispered pulling away from our heated kiss.

“You too,” I was so flustered, that’s all I could manage to say. He chuckled deeply and leaned in to kiss me again, a simple yet sweet lingering kiss.

“Adorable,” he muttered sitting back in his seat; he tipped his glass back and drained it.

“James?” I called out moments later, he locked gazed with me and made an ‘hm’ noise in the back of his throat. “What all did you know about me before we got married?”

“Everything down to your shoe size,” he answered truthfully with a frown. “My father, before he died, made the deal with your father for us to marry a week after your eighteenth birthday. Our parents sent updates weekly of our progress in life. I listened, you didn’t,” he grinned playfully. “I still have letters that they sent.”

“I never seen any letters,” I muttered, hoping that would help me some.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile.

Please comment to let me know how you like this story!

Thank you!

Image