Status: On-going

Not Just a One Night Stand

Silent Drinks

They ordered their drinks and then sat in silence, she looked at Brian and he looked a little embarrassed for assuming she was dancer. She took the last sip of her drink and set it down on the bar.

“Thanks for the drink.” She smiled at him and started to walk away.

“Wait.” He grabbed her wrist. “I didn’t catch your name.” His white teeth started to sneak out from under his lips.

“Addi” She turned away from him and smiled at her best friend who was watching the whole encounter. Brian watched her walk away, he couldn’t help it, there was something about this girl that seemed so different.

Addisyn mingled with the other customers, barely paying any attention to the guy who had just bought her a drink. She was just focused on doing her job and going home to work on homework and then sleep.

“So how was the drink with sex god over there?” Sadie said while licking her lips. “I would give that guy a dance for free.”

“You’d give any guy a dance for free Sade” She joked back with her best friend.

“Not any, most but not any.” She teased back. They both laughed and looked back at him.”So how was it?”

“Silent”

“What? You didn’t tell him you wanted him inside of you?”

“Oh my gosh Sadie!” Addi put he palm to her face. Sadie started to laugh cause she knew exactly what to say to embarrass Addisyn. “You’re horrible.”

“I know, I’ve just been single for way to long.”

“A week?”

“That’s a long time.”

“It’s been 9 months for me.”

“Yeah and I’m sure you have cobwebs up in there.”

“I’m done with this conversation.” Addi started to walk away, and Sadie followed close behind. “He is pretty hot though.”

“Yes he is, and he looks familiar but I can’t tell in this light.”
“Get to work girls. I don’t pay you to chat.” Kendall their boss joked.

The girls separated and went back to doing what they were supposed to be. Brian ordered another drink for her and as she got back to the bar he handed it to her. “You look like you could use another one.” He gave a smirk.

“Give me five minutes and I’ll be off and you can buy me all the drinks you want” She walked away again with a tray full of drinks, this time she looked back at him and noticed that he was watching her. She couldn’t help but smile at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short, I promise the next chapter will be longer!