Lopper and the Wopper

Harry and Draco

Pairing:
Harry – Malfoy

A few years after the battle at Hogwarts Harry was walking down digon alley, to buy some new pants. As he was talking into the new fancy store, he saw Malfoy, looking around the store.
“Oh Malfoy, what are you doing here?” Malfoy turned around, surprised to see Harry there. “I work here Potter. At least I have a decent job, last I heard you were fired from your Auror job. You’re useless” He laughed. “Shut up. And do your job and help me find some pants” Malfoy walked around the store, not being able to think about anything but Harry. He had fallen in love when he saw Harry fighting against the dragon, in their fourth year of school. But never had the courage to do anything about it, because of his family’s background. But Harry would of course never be interested in a guy like Malfoy.
Malfoy found a pair of blue pants. “Here you go Harry” Harry looked at them. “Well, I don’t know how to put them on.” Malfoy took the pants from him. “Let me show you how to put on pants, Potter!” he gripped Harry and pushed him into the changing rooms. Harry was surprised. “Take them off Potter!” His hands started to rub on Harry’s pants.
“What are you doing Malfoy?! Stop touching private parts!” Screamed, Harry. “Oh shut up Potter! You know you want it!” He winked at him and pouting.
“GET AWAY FROM ME!” Harry pushed him off and ran out of the store.
But Harry couldn’t get Malfoy out of his head. All he could think about was his hands on his package. Should he go back and tell him his true feelings or just ignore it?
He chose the first one. The next day he went into the same store, and looked for Malfoy. He saw his beautiful blonde hair, and tapped him on the shoulder. “I’m sorry for what I did” Harry whispered. “I didn’t know I had these feelings for you, but you helped me realize it.” Malfoy turned around with a special look on his face.
“Follow me Harry!” he winked at him, and led him to the back storage. “Now drop them as I told you to!” “Yes Mally” he said with a flirty smile.