Status: Active

Blackout - Sasuke Uchiha

BlackOut (06) Sasuke Uchiha

Sasuke Stood motionless infront of me, as I mirror'd him across the field. I had to admit, I was kinda nervous. He always beat me when we were younger when we spared, I was stronger now then I was then, But I wasn't the only one.. I squinted my eyes focusing on the dark hair'd boy in front of me, Noticing his smirk I smirked back.

The wind picked up, Blowing stronger and stronger with each passing tense moment on the feild. Carrying our cheering team mates cheers along with it. Kakashi kept looking between us, As if he was trying to analyze the winner of the match before the match even started. Closing his eyes, He looked down, "You may.." He started. I crouched down staring at my friend, who just simply smirked. 'Cocky..' I thought smirking.

"BEGIN!" Kakashi yelled out. My eyes watched every muscle in Sasuke's body waiting for a twitch , or sudden movement to start my move. Something I learn'd I had to do with this boy, He was unpredictable.

Moments passed and neither of us moved, Just had a staring contest. The wind was blowing harder and harder as if edging us on. Sasuke's smirk widened as he disappeared, Taken off by surprise I gasped, and searched for his form.

"Kira! Watch out behind you!" Naruto's alarming voice shouted from the side of the field.

Turning slightly, Pressure flooded the right side of my head, sending me off balance. Glaring at the cause of the pressure, Sasuke's foot, I reached out for it. Seeing Sasuke's eyes widen a bit made a smirk form on my face, "Burning palm!" I whispered to my self, hitting Sasuke in his unprotected stomach with my free hand.

Releasing Sasuke's caught foot, He flew back into the same tree Sakura did before him. Crouching low to the ground, resembling something like a wolf, I grinned as i watched my friend stand back up slightly wobbly.

I didn't expect him to stay down, He was no weakling like Sakura. This was gonna be a fun match, I just hope neither of us get carry'd away and hurt each other. I bit my lip, as he started to do hand forms.

"Fire Type; Grand Fireball Skill" He shouted, as a giant fireball appeared I glared. Turning on my heel I ran the opposite way, My wolves ran to the side to avoid it. Glaring back at it, I saw it was getting closer and closer. Panicking, I quickly formed my hands into signs.

"Kawarimi no Jutsu!" Disspearing as the fire hit 'me'. I appeared behind Sasuke, who was to busy fighting off my wolves to notice me. I quickly through a punch at him. Only to me caught by his hand.

I glared into the now red eyes, "Sharingan.." I whispered causing him to smirk, Kicking me in the side at the same time. I winced at the pain in my side, as i rolled.

Glaring at the boy now, He easily dodged all my wolves attacks. I glared harder, I was running out of chakra, Keeping them summon'd did a cost a lot of energy. I started to pant from exhaustion. " Release." I mumbled, as the wolves faded, Growling sounds still sounding strong.

I went to get up, But froze when cold metal was felt against my throat. "Looks like I win, Again. Kira." Sasuke Cooly said. I looked back at him, to see his famous smirk, and sigh'd. "Yep.." Was all I said. Man..Im still weak.

"The winner is.. Sasuke." Kakashi said, without sounding surprised.

Wind now was normal again, and I fell onto my butt, Panting harder. My side was burning, as if fire was on my skin, Forcing my self up I ignored the pain and walked back to the team with Sasuke, Who kept his eye on me from the side.

"HAH, I knew Sasuke could win, Your weak Kari." Sakura chanted as soon as we got into ear shot, I looked over to her, With a blank face. "If.. I'm weak what does that make you? Miss got knocked out with one of my punches." I spoke mono toned. She stiffened and looked away, Pleased with my self , I sat down.

"You were also Kari, I swore you almost had him, I bet he cheated.." Naruto whispered into my ear, I smiled lightly. "No, He didn't cheat. He's just better then me.. for the time being." I spoke lightly. Naruto smiled. Sasuke just looked away, bored expression on his face now.

Kakashi was quiet again, Everyone was quiet. I glanced at my burning side, 'I don't understand why.. it's hurting so bad.. I didn't even get hit there.' I thought, rubbing along my side slightly trying to stop the pain some. It only got worse with each passing minute though, I winced slightly.

"Sasuke, You will be training with me before the exams." Kakashi spoke, breaking the silence. Everyone looked up at him. Heat came off of Naruto's body, He was angry.

"Why him?! What's so special about him!?" He shouted, Nearly bursting my ear drum.

Kakashi meerly looked at him, "Don't worry , I have someone to train you naruto, Meet them in the morning.. and as for you two.."He spoke looking at me and sakura, "You have to find your own training ways.." He said, I nodded Sakura glared. " Sasuke, Meet me at the gate.. Tomorrow in the morning so we can start. " He ordered, Sasuke nodded.

I looked over at my dark hair'd friend, 'Great.. Now Hes gonna be gone for a couple weeks.. And I'm gonna be all alone again, Cause everyone is gonna be training.. Oh well.. I guess i'll just train non stop so I won't be lonly.' I sigh'd to myself. No one noticed, Everyone but Kakashi was in a deep thought.

"So..."Kakashi spoke slowly. "I'll be seeing you guys together in a couple weeks. "
He glanced at Sasuke, "and I'll be seeing you.. Tomorrow."
And with that he poof'd , leaving us all here to think about the Exams.
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued,
I know it was a bit lame.
/: Im sorry, :o