Status: writiers block D: so sorry to my lovley 8 subcribers but dont expect a new chapter anytime soon! check out ym new story called "He told me he hated me. I laughed we both knew the feelings we really had'' THANKS

The Boy That Stole My Future

i already hated him...i guess

"Why would you do that!!!!!" i bellowed as i flung myself at him and grabbed the lock and jey together and tried to stare them apart but they just formed into two rings.
After a lock and a key are attached they are formed into two rings and are meant to be put on and symbolized as "mates"
I stared at the two rings as Alex chuckled and put one of them one. I began to tear up as my knees buckled onto the ground and my hands crunch my face. I began to sob as i shouted.
"Why would you take a risk like that??" "Don't you know that if it didn't fit i would be forced to hate hate you??" i grabbed my hair and tugged it as i faced down. Tears rapidly hitting the floor.
"But you dont hate me now do you?" he smiled as if it weren't a big deal leaning back onto the couch grabbing the edges and twirling the ring with his thumb on one finger.
I looked down at my hands he was right..i don't him him do i?
"I don't hate you..well i don't think i do"
I looked up at him as he held the other ring and i held out my hand as he slipped it onto my left hand on my index finger..it fit exactly.
"See its meant to be"
A tear dropped from my left eye..i wasn't sure if it was out of happiness, or sadness or whatever. But i guess i was just confused. All i knew was that this boy came along into my life was going to live with me for a month by ourselves and than he was my soul mate.
My thoughts broke when i heard Alex begin to chuckle and lean on the floor next to me. He was so close to me i could smell his minted breath.i looked up into his blue eyes with a hint of green. He looked me into my hazel eyes and made looked down at my lips.
"huh" he snorted.
I Blushed as i realized that his hands for at my boobs!!
"What the heck are you doing!!" I moved away as fast as i could be crawled to keep up with me.
"I'm sorry!!' he explained "My hormones took over.i was as shock as you were"
"Uh huuuh"
I sat with my arms over my legs against the floor on the couch. Looking over at Alex and as he sat next to me looking down at me sense he was like 4 inches taller than me.
"I really wanna kiss you right now!" He said openly.
I opened my mouth in shock as he just did a little chuckle than gave me a serious look.
I would normally say "Why would you say that so openly?" but i really wanted to kiss him too..
I leaned in to show him i meant yes..He put his face close to mine and i put my hands on his perfect jaw line. Slowly moving closer. We were at the point to were, when he talked his lips would brush mine, I got on my knees and so did he because of the uncomfortable position we were in he chuckled as i got up.
"The mood was ruined" I said but really i was just to nervous..i bet he had kissed so many girls in fact he probably isn't even a virgin still!
I was on my way up the stairs until i was pulled against the wall he was on now on top of me breathing down my neck.
"You turn me on like that than leave? no, no,no.,,,he chuckled "we at least have to do something to leave me a little bit satisfied!!"
Before i could say anything he pulled my mouth open with his lips, and now he was sucking mine like a hungry beast that haven't ate in days..he dipped his tongue into mine which gave me chills up my back. Every time i tried to get away well struggled to get away he would push me harder against the wall..which i sorta liked. He was very rough! i pictured this to be way more gentle and romantic instead it was like i was being raped!!
I opened my eyes wide..as he twisted his mouth to the other side, his eyes shut.
"mhmm" i tired to warn him that i couldn't breathe.
He stepped back not out of breathe what so ever..he chuckled as he licked his lips in delight..as i panted and wiped my lips off with my left arm..
"You rapist!!" i screeched
"Oh noo Hun, i wouldn't do that by the time i WANT to do it than you would all ready be begging me"
"Hun??" i asked ignoring the rest of what he said because i knew he was trying to get me mad.
"Hell yeah..hun, babe, baby, darling, Were soul mates remember?" he held up his left hand and tingled his fingers.

I cant believe it has only been one day and all this has happened!
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i haven't updated soon! i hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!
comment/ subcribe!! (: