Status: I love you.. now you have to die(:

My Lover and Killer.

Gage.

*"Sarah! Sarah, please! Don't do this!" I was on my knees begging. I could fell the hot tears burn my eyes. Sarah just looked away from me, ashamed.

"You kept something this big from me for two years Gage. Two years! That is a long time, Gage. How do I know there's nothing else your hiding? Plus, a man did it to you. For all I know you could be gay and I'm just your cover up." The tears fell down my face. I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

"Sarah, no! I
love you! Please baby! I love you so much! Please don't let this destroy our relationship! It was eight years ago! Please!" I cried.

"It already has... Good-bye Gage." And with that... she left. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. I didn't bother to try and wipe them away. Who would've known that your father sexually abusing you could ruin a two year long relationship?*


My eyes flew open. Hot fresh tears were burning down my face. Oh how I wish that was just a dream. Sadly... that really happened. The love of my life left me because I finally grew some balls and told her that my father used me as a sex toy.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Then I let my eyes wander around the old nasty motel room. Gross white walls with black carpets that should be white. All the wood was slowly disappearing into termites stomachs. Finally my eyes landed on the petrified, yet beautiful, brunette tied up in a corner, petrified.

"How are you today, gorgeous?" I smiled. She let out a tiny squeak from behind the duck tape on her mouth. I slowly got off the bed and moved toward her. She started squirming like crazy. "Oh baby. Calm down. Everything is gonna be okay. Soon all your pain and suffering will soon be over." I cooed, stroking her tear and mascara streaked face.

I grabbed a thick blanket from my duffel bag and spread it across the lumpy bed. Kelly, or was it Kalie, stared at me, her sky blue eyes got bigger. I grabbed her arm and tied her hands to the headboard of the bed. She was only in her bra and undies. I marveled at her toned body.

"Well don't you look yummy?" I grinned evilly as I tied her legs to the bottom of the bed. Then I kissed my way up her body and to her neck. She kept making that little squeaking noise. "Oh baby. I can't understand you with that tape on your mouth." I said ripping it off. She cried out in pain. I kissed her lips before anything else could escape them. I removed her bra and grinded my dick against her undies.

My hands started to wander her body and they found her undies. I tore them off and started to rub her clit. She let out an unwanted moan and my fingers entered the wet core. I kissed my way down to her wet pussy and let my tongue taste the inside of her. More moans escaped her soft pink lips. I licked her pussy once more and decided it was time to thrust my dick into her. Hard and all the way. She screamed and I smacked her. My hand-print started to form on her face.

After awhile of thrusting I pulled my dick out and shoved it down her throat making her gag. I pushed in all nine inches of my dick into her mouth. My lips then met hers again. I reached under the thick blanket I had laid down and grabbed my weapon. I brought the knife up and stopped kissing her. I slit her throat before she managed to scream. Fresh blood oozed from the slit. I got off the body and put on my boxers, then I took the knife and carved a sloppy "6" into her stomach. Kylie was my sixth victim in two years.

Ever since Sarah dumped me I kinda went on a murder spree. Every four months I'd find a pretty girl and do what I just did to Kayla. Not a great life for an eighteen year old, but then again, my life was never good.

I got a shower, threw on some clothes, and put on rubber gloves. I picked up the limp, dead body and put her in the tub. I scrubbed her body red so there was no trace of me. I wrapped her up in the blanket and threw her in the trunk of my shitty Beater. I drove into the woods an hour away and left her on the side of the road. Dead and naked. Then I drove away, never looking back.
♠ ♠ ♠
New storyy(:
What do you think??
I like writing it so I hope you enjoy reading it(:
Comments=hugss :D
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth(: