So This Is What I Get. A Stalker?

So This Is What I Get. A Stalker? Chp 6

So this is what I get … a stalker
Chp6

I opened the phone and read a message from a private number saying …I see you and I know you see me.
I quickly shut my phone and turned to look where I saw the person in the black trench coat only to see that the seat was empty.

The movie was about to end not that I was watching anyways since I kept looking around the theater. I was paranoid and I guess the people behind me noticed since they kept grunting every time I looked around. Jackasses.
"ALLLVIIIIIIINNN!" the screen went black and everyone started getting up to leave I felt Damien tug on my arm so I got up quickly and followed him outside the theater where he was screaming about how good the movie was. Me not actually knowing what he was talking about since I missed practically the whole movie kept nodding my head and smiling as if I knew what he was talking about.
He frowned and I kept nodding. "Your not listening to me are you?" he asked annoyed.
I stopped shaking my head and looked at him "No sorry I had something else on my mind" I answered truthfully.
"Fine whatever but I just asked you if you thought I was gay and you nodded… I don’t know how that makes you feel but it makes me feel gay…and I'm not…" he explained making a puppy face. Aww how cute!
I grabbed his cheeks and pinched them hard until I knew that it would leave a red mark "You know I didn't mean it… I wuv my little cookie!" I ran toward his car and leaned against the passenger side. I spun myself around so I could see toward where Damien was coming from only to see that he wasn't even there.
I heard the car doors unlock and peered threw the windows only to see that Damien was already in the car making a goofy face at me. I slipped inside and buckled my seat belt.
Backing out of the parking space I interrupted the silence that was being overtaken in the car, "Hey so where are we going now?"
"That’s a surprise!" I groaned at his answer and huffed in my seat facing the front. I could feel him steal glances at me so I stuck my tongue out at him and looked out the window. He chuckled and then told me to cover my eyes.
"And why shall I cover these beautiful eyes of mine?" I asked already covering my eyes.
"Because! It’s a surprise … loser pay attention" I felt the car drive for about two more minutes and then felt the car stop on a thud.
Ohmygosh what the hell is my problem here I am covering my eyes for a guy I just met. He could be a rapist for all I know.
"Okay uncover your eyes" he said almost with way too much excitement. I lifted my hands quickly and looked at the outstanding landscape in front of me. I gasped watching the Ferris wheel go round and round hoping I would get to go on since I was my favorite ride. I grinned and turned to where I thought Damien was standing only to see that he was already in front of the gate to enter waving at me to hurry up.
I laughed when he started jumping around and pointing to a ride called the tornado, it held four people and the chairs were all facing each other. In the center of the chairs was a small steering wheel that you had to spin in order to make it spin faster.
He was still pointing at the ride and jumping around like a manic; several people stopped in front of him and threw change at him thinking he was part of the carnival causing me to double over laughing.
I heard footsteps coming at me and saw a pair of converse before me. I slowly looked up to see Damien glaring at me with his whole hand filled with change.
"HEY! That was not funny, I didn't know what they were staring at me until that little boy shoved a fiver down my shirt and walked off shaking his head!" he pointed at a guy about a year or two younger than us. He was still looking at Damien and shaking his head then walked off after giving me a sympathetic smile.
It made me laugher harder which earned me a painful slap on the back from Damien who started tugging me away towards the tornado.
"Hey wait we need to buy the tickets...loser" I stated pointing at the carnie who had his arm outstretched for the tickets we didn't have.
Damien smirked knowingly and pulled out a huge amount of tickets handing the guy six and pulling me and practically throwing me in a seat. "Heh. I got them when you were over there laughing like a buttmuncher."
I glared at him but it soon dropped since the ride started to move picking up speed. Nobody sat in the other two seats so it was just me and Damien sitting across from each other. He gripped on the steering wheel roughly and smirked "1.."
"NO DAMIEN PLEASE IT'S ALREADY SPINNING!" I screamed.
He looked at me and grinned even wider "2…" I got ready for the horrible spinning that I'm sure would have my stomach fluids out on the floor.
"And 3!" he spun the wheel hard and made the whole thing jerk forward and start spinning uncontrollably. I watched as the view around me became a huge blur and closed my eyes already starting to feel my stomach do flips.
I opened my eyes again only to see Damien make one more huge jerk on the wheel before making a face and bending his head spilling all his guts below us. I watched this and it got me even queasier.
My stomach was flipping around horribly and I knew that I was about to share my breakfast with the whole world. I felt the horrible thick liquid rising up my esophagus and threatening to spill out of my mouth. I gulped trying to keep it in but it only made it come out faster. The clumpy and thick juice flowed out of my mouth and below me. I feel sorry for the person who was below us.
The barf left a horrible after taste in my mouth but I knew my body now had no more food in it. The ride still wasn't over so I laid my head on the side of the seat looking at Damien who threw up the last bit of food he had. He smiled weakly at me and rested his head on the steering wheel.
The ride finally started coming to a stop. I unbuckled my seat belt and jumped off the ride trying to play off that the throw up that was dripping off the people nearby wasn't from me. Damien followed close behind me and it seemed we played it off good considering the fact that the people started yelling at the four kids behind us who looked sick but I know they actually didn't loose any energy.
Damien grabbed my hand in his and walked away from the screeching woman who was still yelling at the kids even after they said it wasn't them.
We ended up sitting at a bench far away from the ride and in front of the Ferris wheel.
"COMEONE I WANT TO GO ON THE FERRIS WHEEL!" I yelled and tried to drag Damien over to it but he didn’t budge. I groaned and acted as if I was about to kiss him. When I got close enough to him I stuffed my hands in his pocket and took out two tickets, which was just enough to go on the ride.
"Fine if you won't come I'll go alone!" I said happily and practically skipped over to the carnie handing him my tickets. I got in the seat and was about to close it when I looked up and there was Damien standing before me with a glare. He got in and we moved to the next stop. He sat across from me looking over at the people before him.
We finally started to go in full circles without stopping. I leaned on the edge and inhaled the fresh air. I looked out and took in the breath taking scenery. It looked almost like a postcard picture. We started slowing down and stopping; it was finally our turn to be the tip while the people below us unloaded and put new passengers on.
As we waited I took a picture with my phone and stored it before turning to look at Damien.
"Are you okay?" I asked looking at his angelic face get paler and paler. He shook his head slowly and practically threw himself on the pole that was in the center of the seat thingy. I screamed when it started rocking back and forth. He was gripping on tightly on the pole I could tell since his knuckles were turning white.
I went over to him and started hugging him and telling him it would be okay. Soon we were walking off of the Ferris wheel and he had gone back to normal. We decided it was time to go home but kept the tickets to come back another day.
Once we were in the car he spoke up "Thanks for back there I should have told you I have bad memories of Ferris wheels." He smiled faintly.
"It's okay!" I said happily and leaning over to give him a peck on the cheek. I saw a tint of pink even in the darkness of the night. I sank back into my seat and watched the trees go by.
I was finally in my own bed after Damien dropped me off about twenty minutes ago. I sighed and covered myself up in a huge blanket and felt the deep sleep coming on to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe very sorry for the extremely slow updates but its because i have not inspiration and wat direction i want this story to go..