Status: completed. :)

In No Hurry.

This is a war.

"So yeh tellin' meh yeh two are now togetha?" Lee said with a raised eyebrow as if I was lying.

"Yeah..."

He rolled his eyes and Matt gave me a grin, "I'm happy for yeh mate."

"Thank yeh, Matt."

Lee groaned, "Oh come on. This is ridiculous! Now who's gonna party wif meh?"

"I can still party. She's not my mum."

"Yeh know what I mean!"

"Well, yeh have Matt."

"We both know Matt isn't the partyin' type."

"Oye I'm right here." Matt mumbled.

"Well, are yeh disagreein'?" Lee asked looking at him.

He shrugged and Lee sighed, "see. Exactly. Soon yeh gonna be married and havin' bloody brats like Oli."

"Whoa, whoa. Settle down now." I said defenesively.

"Oh no. Matty said the same fing now look! Bloody married!"

"Macy's cool though..."

"So?!"

"So? He doesn't go out cause he wants to say wif her, not cause she doesn't want him to."

Lee crossed his arms and mumbled something under his breath.

"Is she comin' to the show tonight?" Matt asked in his calm manner.

I nodded, "yeah. Wheneva she gets home from school."

"Why the fuck do yeh all go for these brainy birds?!" Lee asked loudly.

"Oh I don't know, probably because we like to date someone who we can actuallah have a conversation wif." I said rolling my eyes.

Matt chuckled beside him and he rolled his eyes, "Whateva. I'll see yeh lata."

Matt stood up as well and I said goodbye as they left my apartment. I swear that kid would be alone forever.

"What is up with Lee?" I heard and looked over to see Kerri walking in.

"He's mad because we all have girlfriends now and he finks that's like a deaf sentence."

She chuckled and sat her books on the table before walking over and sitting in my lap.

"Well, I mean, you can be single."

"Uh no." I said glaring at her as I held her to me.

She chuckled, "Just saying..."

"I'd ratha have yeh."

"Awe."

I rolled my eyes and kissed her cheek, "look, if yeh changin' or whateva girls do before they go anywhere. Go do it. We leave in two hours."

"Meanie."

"No. I juss know how yeh are. I love yeh, but it drives meh insane."

She chuckled and grabbed my face kissing my lips.

"How was school, love?" I asked rubbing her arm.

"Ok..."

"Just ok?"

She nodded as I stroked her cheek, "what aren't yeh tellin' meh?"

"Nothing."

I gave her a stern look and she let out a sigh, "So I walk into my math class today and that girl is there."

"What girl?" I asked a bit confused.

"Marissa."

"What?" I managed to get out.

"Yeah..."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I guess she's now going there."

"Did she say anyfing to yeh?"

"No. She didn't have to. The looks were enough."

I groaned, "want meh ta talk to her?" I asked cupping her face.

"No. It's ok."

I sighed a bit upset simply because this was never going to go away officially.

"Hey. I love yeh." I whispered.

She nodded and I pulled her to me leaving a trail of soft kisses from her lips to her neck. The way her skin felt against my lips and the way she smelled was enough for me to lose focus.

"I'm going to go change."

"Ok. I moved yeh bag next ta tha bed."

"Ok."

"here. I'll take yeh sweetie." I said kissing her cheek as I got up and carried her to my room.

She smiled at me and I sat her on the bed.

"There yeh go sweetheart."

"No. Come back." She said grabbing at my shirt.

I chuckled and bent down to her level, "What do yeh want now?" I asked centimeters from her lips.

"You." She said pulling me on to her.

A smile hit my lips as they landed on hers.

***


"We have got to stop this." I said buttoning up my jeans.

She gave me a odd look and I chuckled, "well it sounded good didn't it?"

She laughed, "I'll shower first."

"Yeah. Yeh take foreva. Hurry up my love. If I'm late I'll neva hear tha end of it from Lee."

She glared at me as she got up from the bed in my shirt.

"Hey. Wait." I said grabbing her arm and spinning her around to face me.

I kissed her gently, "we'll cuddle tonight." I whispered causing her to laugh, "why are you telling me that?"

"Because, I hate sleepin' wif yeh then I dunno leavin'. Kind of makes meh feel like shit."

"But we will be coming back here together."

"Yeah I know, therefore we will be havin' some serious cuddlin' when we get back."

She laughed, "Ok."

"I mean, if yeh don't wanna..."

"No. I do. I like cuddling with you." She said wrapping her arms around me.

I kissed her head, "go showa baby."

Once she went into the bathroom I feel back onto the bed with a sigh. I was becoming a sap...

Once we were both showered and ready we headed to the small venue that our show was at. It was a small set up compared to what we normally played but in my opinion that made it better.

I walked in hand in hand with Kerri and we found the guys hanging out by the stage.

"Well lets get this goin'!" I said rubbing my hands to gether and Lee rolled his eyes, "someone got some."

"Someone has a girlfriend. Yeh know. That fing yeh hate." I said with a smirk.

"It's alright. I will tonight." He said confidently.

"Wanna bet?" I challenged.

"Yeah. I do."

"Alright. Mate. Hope yeh right." I said chuckling as I went to pick up my guitar.

Once the crowd filled in and we were about to start playing I cut Oli off in the middle of him saying hello.

"Alright ladies, I know yeh might want in Lee's pants, but if yeh stay away from him tonight. Yeh will get a lovely cheeky kiss from Oli and don't yeh like him more?"

The crowd errupted and Oli looked at me like I was insane.

"I said the cheek. Chill out mate. Yeh bird agreed."

Lee glared at me causing me to laugh, "alright lets get this show started!"

The girls were on the side of the stage laughing and I couldn't help but chuckle myself.

Lee was going to kill me.

Once the show was over we had a meet and greet and lucky for me I got to sit in between Matty and Lee.

"I hate yeh." Lee said sliding into his chair.

I chuckled as I signed a girls shirt.

"Brilliant. Propa brilliant." Oli said laughing as he kissed some girls cheek as she took a picture.

I chuckled at the sight and Matty shook his head, "agreed."

"Oh shit. Mayday! Mayday!" Matty said loudly and I shot my eyes to where he was looking. Marissa and a friend in tow were heading to the table. I groaned although grateful that the girls decided to stay with Tom backstage.

"Fuck my life." I grumbled as she stomped her way to in front of me.

"Yes?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I've decided I'm not going to take this lying down!"

"Well, from what I hear lass yeh were reallah good at that." Matty chimed in causing Lee to choke on his laughter.

He gave her a cheeky grin and I had to fight back the smile as she rolled her eyes.

"Well what now?" I asked calmly.

"Is your girlfriend here?"

I clasped my hands and sat them on the table. My easy going mood quickly changing.

"Does that matta ta yeh?" I asked seriously.

"Yeah, I wanted to talk to her."

I stifled a laugh, "don't fink so."

She rolled her eyes, "well, I think there is something she needs to know."

"She knows now that we were togetha so there is nuffin else yeh need ta tell her." I said seriously, trying to contain the anger now building up inside of me.

"Oh, I think there might be."

"Like what?"

"Like that I'm pregnant."

"I don't think...wait. what?" I asked fumbling on my words as my eyes shot open. Even Matty beside me dropped his marker and looked over at her.

"Yeh lyin'." Lee said as if he could read my mind.

"Yeah, you're right." Her friend said as she dropped a pregnancy test on the table causing Lee to gasp and jump up so fast his chair hit the floor.

I couldn't even move and Oli was staring at us awe struck.

"She might want to know not only are you a cheater, but a father." She said with a smirk as she crossed her arms. I stood up so quickly she stepped back as if I was about to attack.

"Get out of here." Matty said for me as I glared at her.

She shrugged, "Can't avoid it, Jona."

"Security!" Matt of all people shouted and as she was escorted away I threw my chair across the room not really caring who was around.

I angrily walked away and once in the back I began throwing anything I could get a hold of.

I was angry. Angry because I cheated. Angry because Marissa was being like this and angry because this was going to hurt Kerri all over again.

"Are you ok?"

I spun around to see Kerri and my anger was instantly washed away and replaced with sadness.

"Ker." I whispered. I had forgotten she was even here because of this madness.

"Are you ok?" She asked concern lighting her blue eyes.

"No. I'm not." I mumbled tugging at my hair.

She crossed her arms waiting for me to continue and I began to pace knowing this was it. This is the one thing that would push her away from me for good.

"Kerri, I have somefin' ta tell yeh..." I managed to get out, my voice shaking like I was admitting to a murder.

Then again, this was probably a suicide of some sort.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Jona can't catch a break. :(

Thanks to,
Playingheartpinata. (P.S go read her stories here. )
hellxoxsunshine
lexin3d
stellasykes (please don't hold your breath for that...because it isn't going to happen. Lol)
For commenting. :)