...And We All Have a Hell

This Will Never End, and I'll Bleed Forever.

My family was dead. My mother lies with my father and brother too.
This can't be happening, why is this happening? April 17th. A car crash. All of them, dead on arrival at the hospital. I was the only survivor. The other driver, well, I beat the living shit out of him once I was released from the hospital.
One month ago in court-

"...and Mr. Garrison collided with your vehicle, correct?" The judge asked me.

"Yes. That's when I blacked out. The worst thing ever." I was terrified to be on the stand.

"Actually, it was kinda funny." Luke Garrison I will fucking kill you. I tried to hold my anger in..

"Fucking son of a bitch!" I jumped out of my seat on the stand, ran to the table he was seated behind, and started punching him. Harder than I had ever punched anyone before. Blood cover my black tank top and my hands. Three gaurds came over me and yanked me off him. I got free of their grasp and jumped at him again. I punched him over and over again until they pulled me off him again and put me in handcuffs. Two days later, the hospital called me and told me I had broken Garrison's nose, jaw, teeth, and given him two black eyes. Along with that, various scratches and bruises. That made me a little better inside.

Back to current time


After that, I became depressed. My uncle and aunt were worried that I might become "suicidal." The didn't know I had already cut my wrist..four times. They told me they could not deal with me anymore. Four days ago, I packed my bags and was told I would go live with a distant realtive. I packed clothes, my make-up and hair stuff, straightener, phone, IPod (with chargers), and my notebooks. I drew in my spare time. I needed nothing else.

I'll tell you a bit about myself. My name is Alesana. I'm 14. I dress in Hollister tank-tops, skinny jeans, and skate shoes ALL the time. I never wear band shirts, skirts or flip-flops. My hair is almost touching my shoulders, and dark brown with two magenta streaks on the left side of my hair. I cut my hair myself, so its layered a lot, with side bangs. With my outfit, I always wear Hollister zip up hoodies. I have three best friends. Mikey and Gerard Way. They live in another town, so I never get to see them. But I talk to them every day. In class, I text one or both of them all day. Sometimes we call eachother at lunch. My third best friend is Frank Iero. Frank and I go to the same school. The both of us are super popular. Frank has a ton of other guy friends. He hangs out with all of them a lot, but I always tag along with them. I was so devestated to leave Frank. That was the only thing I cared about in this town.
Today I was the day I was leaving. I was sitting on the curb with Frank. My aunt and uncle were inside. They came outside and told me they were ready to go. I hugged Frank for a long time. Giving him a kiss on the cheek, I told him I had to leave. He started crying, and so did I. God, I love that kid.

"Ready to leave?" My uncle was upset to see me go.

"No." I was pissed. I got in the car, and we began driving. I looked out the window to watch Frank the whole way until we turned the corner. After that, I didn't look out the window anymore.
I hadn't been paying attention to the drive at all. I looked up and saw two large white and tan brick buildings with a courtyard in the middle of the two. The entrance of this place read:

"DALTON ACADEMY FOR TROUBLE ADOLESCENTS."
♠ ♠ ♠
comment! more to come soon!
xoxox