...And We All Have a Hell

Truth.

I was up in my dorm room, thinking of how to approach Gerard. I know that he would end up yellling at me. I know we would wnd up fighting. But Iwant need to know what happened to their family and why Gerard "avenged his family's pride." I looked out my window and saw Gerard out in the courtyard. I walked out of my room and down the hall and down the stairs to the courtyard. He was sitting on a bench doing work. I walked up to him.

"We need to talk." I said firmly.

"About what?" By the tone of his voice, I knew he was irritated about something. He did not look up from what he was doing.

"Your family." He closed his book and lifted his head slightly to where his bangs fell in his eyes.

"We are not discussing that."

"Yes we are. You started telling me yesterday until I passed out. I know they didn't die in a car accident. So don't give me that bullshit excuse. Tell me what really happended Gerard."

"I'm not saying shit to you! And don't go asking Mikey either!" He was standing up and fully pissed off now.

"I would never break apart our friendship about whatever happended. I heard you and Mrs. DeLonge talking!"

"Bullshit. The second you find out you'll never talk to us again!"

"Tell me Gerard!"

"Fuck you, Alesana!" I slapped him.

"Fucking bitch." He held the left side of his face. I tried not to cry when he said that to me.

"Tell me the motherfucking truth!"

"Fuck you!"

"Tell me the motherfucking truth, now." Anger filled his eyes. He grabbed my shoudlers and pulled me into a kiss. Tears filled his eyes.

"They didn't die in a fucking car accident. They were murdered.. Brutally." I'm pretty sure my heart just skipped a few beats.

"Oh god...why?"

"Who fucking knows. The guy broke into our house one day when we were at school and killed my mom, dad, and grandparents. We got home from school saw blood everywhere. The killer was standing over my mother's body. I fucking lost all control."

"Then what did you do."

"I told Mikey to run, just run away. The killer didn't notice we were home. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I quietly walked into the living room and came face to face with him. The only thing that ran through my mind was that only one of us would end up living in the end of this fight."
♠ ♠ ♠
oh shit!
next chapter is intense.