Why Me?

Birth

It's July 6th, my due date, so we were all sitting in the hospital, waiting for me to get 5 centimeters dilated.

I grabbed the nearest persons hand and squeezed it really tight to keep myself from screaming at another contraction.
That person just so happened to be Zacky.

"Damn Day, you gotta grip" He chuckled, looking at is bright red hand.

I smiled slightly before asking where Brian is.

"Smoking" Matt sighed, seeing him from our 4th story window.

"That's the 5th this hour" I sighed "Give me the cigarettes" I ordered when he walked in.

"What? No" He said.

"No?" I asked "I am a 19 year old kid in labor and you won't give me your fucking CANCER STICKS?!" I yelled and he gave me his cigarettes, which I handed to Zacky.

"Sorry" He muttered as he sat next to me.

I looked out the window before whimpering from a contraction.

Brian held my hand and kissed my head

The doctor finally came in, and he told me I was ready to push.

I got an epidural as everyone but Brian left.

The nurse explained the process to me and I grabbed Brian's hand, preparing myself for a shit load of pain.

~Hour and a half later~

"I see the head!" The doctor exclaimed and I pushed with all my might and Aidyn came out.

I heard him cry and I started crying as I watched Bria cut the umbilical cord, crying as well.

"One more and you're done" The doctor said as a nurse took Aidyn to clean him up. I started pushing, and just over 10 minutes later, Avery came out

"Why isn't she crying?!" I asked, worried to death as Brian was crying as he looked at her.

"Give it a minute" The doctor said and a few seconds later, Avery started crying.

Brian kissed my head and a few minutes later, the doctor came back and handed us our babies.

We were both crying as we looked at our children

"They look like you" I told Brian smiling.

"They look like you" He said, smiling as well.

I put Aidyn and Avery in the incubator and laid back "I'm gonna get some sleep. Tell the guys everything went fine" I said.

Brian kissed my head "I will. Good job baby, I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled and fell asleep.

**Brian's POV**
After Daleanna fell asleep, I waled into the waiting rooms.

"How did it go?" My dad asked.

"It went great" I smiled widely

"Where's Day" Jimmy ordered, standing up.

"She's sleeping"

"How's the twins?" Zacky asked.

"Good. When Avery came out, she was all blue and wasn't crying, so Day and I were freaking out, but they got her"

"When can we see them?" Leana asked.

"When she wakes up. I'm gonna go check on them" I said and went up to our room, seeing doctors surrounding Daleanna.

"What's going on?!" I asked.

"Sir, your wife won't stop bleeding"

I went to her side, holding her hand because she was freaking out.

"We just have to stitch her up, then it should stop" The doctors said and prepped her

"It's alright baby, they'll fix you" I said and started talking to her about the twins

"All done" The doctor said about 15 minutes later.

"Really?" She asked "That was fast! And it didn't hurt!"

"Probably because your husband here talked you through it" He chuckled

"Thank you Brian" Daleanna smiled sweetly and held Aidyn, smiling sown at him.

I cradled Avery, her squeezing my pinky finger.

"She's so strong" I whispered, almost crying.

Daleanna smiled "Let the others know they can come in"

I text the others and let them know they can come in

They all burst in and Jimmy grabbed Aidyn and Leana grabbed Avery.

"Be easy with them guys!" Daleanna exclaimed and Aidyn and Avery started crying.

"Don't cry Aidyn! I'm the best uncle ever!" Jimmy said and Aidyn stopped crying.

Leana handed Avery to me and I kissed her head and she stopped crying.

"Val that flashing probably hurts their eyes" Daleanna said to Val because she kept taking pictures.

"Great. She's gonna get all motherly now" Johnny sighed.
Lacey smacked him and I smiled.

Everyone took turns holding the babies and Val kept taking pictures.

"Should I put these on the website?" Val asked.

"No. I don't want them famous yet" Day sighed.

"Baby can I update and tell them you had the twins today and everything went fine?" I asked her.

"Yea"She smiled.

The nurse walked in "You can leave tomorrow. Do you want the birth certificates now or later?"

"Now please" Day smiled

She left and came back in a few minutes later with two pieces of paper.

I took one and read it and it read:

'Name:Aidyn James Haner
Date of Birth:July 6th, 2011
Time: 3:01 P.M.
Weight:8 lbs 3 oz
Mother: Daleanna Staup-Sullivan
Father: Brian Elwin Haner Jr.'

I smiled at our signatures and gave Day Aidyn's, looking at Avery's.

'Name:Avery Leana Haner
Date Of Birth:July 6th, 2011
Time: 3:11 P.M.
Weight: 7lbs 8 oz
Mother: Daleanna Staup-Sullivan
Father: Brian Elwin Haner Jr.'

"Brian, you can go home and take the birth certificates with you" Daleanna smiled

"I'm fine" I shook my head "I'm not leaving my girlfriend that just had twins"

"We can take them for you guys and bring back some food" Val offered.

"Thanks" I smiled and handed Val a house key and Matt the two birth certificates that were in a folder

Val took our orders then left with Matt

"Did it hurt?" Gena asked, sitting next to Daleanna

"Yes!" Day groaned "You guys can sit down" She said and made room for me and Zacky on the bed.

I sat on the bed with her and Zacky sat in Gena's chair, Gena sitting on his lap.

I noticed that Daleanna kept yawning and shutting her eyes, but opening them again.

"Daleanna, sweetie, go to bed. We'll be here when you wake up" I chuckled.

She nodded and fell asleep.

Matt and Val got back and everyone besides Daleanna ate and eventually left.

I smiled and laid down with my girlfriend, thinking about how lucky I was with my famous band, my helpful parents, my best friends, Daleanna and my children, before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so tired O_o
Comment and Subscribe!