Why Me?

Birthdays

~July 3rd~

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Daleanna, Happy Birthday to you" Everyone sang and I blew out my candles.

It's my 19th birthday, and I feel like my stomach is about to pop.

Val started cutting the cake and everyone was talking as Brian kissed me.

"Happy Birthday babe"

I smiled widely and kissed him again "Thanks" I muttered in his lips.

After we ate our cake, we were going to a party that was at Brian's parents house and My Chemical Romance was gonna be there, making me excited.

Once we were there, Gerard explained that on the Avenged Sevenfold and My Chemical Romance website, they had posted little poll things and we were giving an award to the winners of those polls during the party.

"Okay so the nominees for best playing with a wound are..." Papa Gates started "Zacky Vengeance when Matt hit him with the mic., Synyster Gates when he fell onstage during a solo but kept going (even though he's a failure no matter what)" Papa Gates joked and we laughed. "Gerard Way when he got kicked in the balls by Frank Iero, and Bob Bryar when he got burned in Famous Last Words music video..."

Jimmy started drumming with his hands all over things when Papa Gates asked him and Bob for a drumroll.

"And the winner is....Bob Bryar getting burned in the Famous Last Words music video!" Brian Sr. said and handed Bob a trophy that said '2011 winner Bob Bryar playing with a wound'

"And the nominees for best hair are...Synyster Gates, Zacky Vengeance, Frank Iero, Ray Toro, and Gerard Way"

Brian Jr. smirked "I got this one for sure"

"Zacky Vengeance!" Papa Gates said

Brian's jaw dropped and he stood "I demand a recount!"

"Shh, baby sit" I said and he pouted, sitting down.

McKenna handed Zacky and award that read '2011 winner Zacky Vengeance for best hair'

"The nominees for Things we saw that we wish we wouldn't of are...Ray Toro and his little porno"

"That wasn't mine!" Ray exclaimed.

"Sure. It was just in your bag, by your bunk..." I said and we all laughed besides him.

"Ray Toro with his hair straightened, Synyster Gates with his tongue in Matt's mouth, Synyster Gates with his tongue on Jimmy's neck, Gerard Way and Frank Iero's balls in front of the camera, Zacky Vengeance humping a baseball bat, and Johnny Christ humping his bass"

Johnny and Lacey laughed really loud, along with all of us.

"Johnny Christ humping his bass!" He said and McKenna handed Johnny a trophy that said '2011 winner Johnny Christ Things we saw that we wish we wouldn't of'

"Nominees for biggest ego (cockiness) are Synyster Gates and Gerard Way. Syn, you win!" Suzy smiled and McKenna ran to her big brother, hugging him and me before giving him his trophy. (McKenna can be like, 7 in this)

Brian stood up "I would like to thank my beautiful guitars at home, Avenged Sevenfold, and my sexy ass girlfriend who does my hair every morning" He smirked and sat down, me blushing and shaking my head.

"Last award..Cutest couple nominees are The Rev and Leana, Matt and Val, Zacky and Gena, Johnny and Lacey, Gerard and Lyn-z, Mikey and Alisha, Frank and Jamia, and Brian and Daleanna" She said and I looked at Brian who was smiling at me.

"There's a tie...between all of you!" She laughed and McKenna handed out all of the trophies to the right people.

All of us had gotten something so no one was left out.

"Happy Birthday" Lyn-z smiled "I'm Lyn-z, Gerard's wife, Bandit's mom, and guitarist for Mindless Self Indulgence

I smiled "Thank you and I'm Daleanna Sullivan, Jimmy's sister, Brian's girlfriend, and Aidyn and Avery's soon to be mother" I chuckled.

"It's nice to meet you" She smiled "I brought some of my old pregnancy things and Bandit's old things that we don't use anymore. You can have them if you'd like" She smiled.

"Awe, that's so sweet. Thank you so much" I giggled and told Brian to go help Gerard get the things out of their car and into ours.

"How far along are you? You look ready to pop!" She exclaimed

"I'm nine months. My due date is July 6Th, so I'm expecting them any time now"

Lyn-z laughed "I would get an epidural. I thought that it wasn't going to hurt that bad, but get an epidural"

I laughed and nodded "How did Bandit sleep? I'm worried about Aidyn or Avery getting SIDS or something"

"She slept perfectly. I stayed in her room with her until she was asleep and I got up and checked on her regularly throughout the night. Newborns really don't move in their sleep, so they should be fine"

I smiled "Sounds easy enough"

"Ready to go babe?" Brian asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"Sure" I shrugged "Bye Lyn-z! Thanks for the baby things" I smiled.

"Call me when you go into labor! I can come and help you if you wanted" She said and hugged me

"I will" I smiled and hugged everyone, including Suzy and Brian Sr.

McKenna ran to Brian and hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek "Bye bye bubba" She smiled

I smiled widely as she came to me and hugged me "Bye bye auntie" She kissed my cheek as well.

"Bye Mac" I smiled and kissed her head before Brian and I left.

"I hope Avery's as sweet as her" I smiled

"Me too" He chuckled.

I sighed "Oh Brian"

"Yes?"

"I don't know" I shrugged.

He chuckled "I love you Daleanna"

"I know, everyone does" I stated

Brian laughed and pulled into the driveway and going inside with me, pulling me on the couch with him "Do you wanna watch a movie?"

"Nah, I wanna do something non boring"

"Like have sex?" Brian smirked.

I laughed "Brian I'm 9 months, fucking would hurt them"

Brian sighed and nodded.

I looked up at him, sighing.

Brian smiled at me and laid me on his lap, massaging my head.

I laughed "Lay down babe" I said and he laid down

I straddled him and started giving him a good back massage.

He moaned and I smirked, starting to grind down slightly and really getting into it.

Brian flipped me over and stopped me "You're tempting me" He growled

I giggled, smirking as I wiggled out from underneath him, noticing his erection.

"You see what you do?" He asked and went to the bathroom.

I sighed and wandered around the house, looking for things to do.

Brian came out after 5 minutes "Whatchya wanna do?"

"Do we have that 20 questions game?" I asked.

"Yeah" He said and handed it to me from ontop of the fridge, me starting to play. "What are you thinking of?"

"Beer" I said

He chuckled "It's a kids game, it's not gonna guess beer"

"Yes it will!" I exclaimed "Does it smell sweet?"

"No, it's more sour"

"Ha! See!" I said and showed him the 20 questions game that said 'Beer can?'

He laughed and took a picture

"It also guesses panties, condoms, and boxers. That's all I've done so far" I smiled.

He laughed "Lets go to bed"

I smiled and went upstairs, changing into my p.j.'s and cuddling into him, falling asleep almost instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY SULLIVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!