Status: New first chapter out soon

Stolen Away

one

In your world vampires are nothing but myths and scary stories in my world they are real and you don’t piss them off that tends to lead to death means death.
And us fertilies’ can have kids and are male and female Doms’ temperamental SOB’s do anything to protect Fertilies’.

Flashback

I should have listened to my brothers I didn’t mean to end up here I just wanted to go to the mall by myself and be free and now I’m here with him I can’t make out anything about him other than that he’s 6’1 black hair god why didn’t I listen.

He came and grabbed me by my hair and drags me up by it. He rips my top in two and bar it hurts after that he moves to my pants unbuttoning them and then moves on to his clothing.

With a grunt and a moan He enters me.My screams where the only thing that I could hear drowning out his moans as he pounded into me. It was like having my pelvis broken.

He grunted and I screamed into the darkness, my body wouldn't make a move to fight him, I was numb with fear and pain I’ve never meant for anything to happen I just want some freedom.

I began to grow completely numb and my screams became whimpers and sobs, He removed his hand and pounded harder and faster his moans getting more frequent.

I just lay there as he rapes me not moving, not even thinking about it my brothers are right I can’t protect myself I’m just a fertilie.

With one last moan he cum’s in me.

(2 months later)

“Hello Alice the results are back and I am pleased to tell you they are positive”
The only thing running through my head at that moment was “He was a Dom.”


End Flashback

Rain that’s what it’s like in Jersey right now, and I’m going to pick up my little Dom Blake James Repper.

He is two years old and has jet black hair and bright Green eyes just like me but I have purple high lights in my hair, I guess I should introduce myself I’m Alice Lee Anne I am 18 years old and a fertile I stand 5’6 and live on my own and that’s because five years ago I was kidnapped from my family so here I am

“Hay Alice here for Blake” “Yep I’m going to take him out” “sounds fun” “Ya I’ve been wanting to go and get him some new stuff for a while now” “here you go one Mr. Blake” “Hi baby did you have fun today “bye Kristina” “bye Alice”

(It’s a Time laps o.o cause I can)

I got to the mall and walked into hot topics I know shopping for monkey but they have kickin toddler stuff. I stopped to look at a Gir bra and panty set when a male voice asked "Can I help you find something?" His eyes were a muddy brown and his lip and ears where pierced his name tag read Cole

“No its okay”

“Come on if you want you can model it for me I won’t mind”

“I fine I just shopping for my kid”

“You’re too young to have a kid plus your hot, I mean that banging body. Damn!”

“I said leave me alone”

“Come on babe-”

“I said NO” Blake was starting to get pissed I have to leave before a scene starts so I grabbed Blakes stroller and my purse and left on my way out being the klutz I am, I walked into a wall a living breathing wall “Alice?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I am going to try this again this idea has been jumping around my head I all ready have part of the second chapter done
and thanks to

Mayhem17-_-
and
Neon_Skies_Killjoy

they have rocken stories you should take a look