Until the End

New Beginning

“I fucking hate this town” Yesenia muttered as she shuffled out of her first class she hated how out of all people she was stuck with as a guardian she was stuck with her father. She never had a close relationship with the man and has always taken her mother’s side when it came to their fights.

The young teen was lucky enough to have lived with her mother in the windy city of Chicago for as long as she had before her father demanded wanting the girls to himself because of the potential dangerous his ex-wife was putting his girls through. It was nothing she couldn’t handle.

Yesenia didn’t think she would be back in Beacon Hills, California in her lifetime but now she’s back and for good by the looks of things. “You don’t mean that. This place isn’t that bad” she heard her twin say on the other side of her.

The older twin sighed as she looked at the mere copy of herself, her younger twin Alba; sharing the same physical features always taken people for a loop and being in this town again was no different. “Yes it is. He didn’t have to that whole court shit; she would have compromised” she muttered bitterly.

Alba sighed as she glanced at her pissed off twin “Sen you know that isn’t true. Besides mom needed the help. I’ll see you next period?” asking her sister as she kept on walking down the hall. The dark haired beauty just stared at her sister before shaking her head and heading to her next class clearly irritated.

Talking about their mother was always a sore spot for her as she walked into her next class she stayed silent as she watched everyone else walking in. Her dark brown eyes then flickered over to the board where the teacher just started the lesson scribbling whatever he had on the board she semi paid attention wishing that the day was over already.

Nibbling on her pen she felt someone nudging her side which made her glanced to her side to see who interrupted her thoughts. Her chocolate brown eyes peered at the green eyed girl that was sitting beside her, “What?” her tone dripped with venom.

“Don’t be a sour puss Yessie. Did you pay attention to what Mr. Walker said?” a perfectly plucked eyebrow looked at the teen girl beside her challenging her to see what she would do next. Yesenia didn’t say anything as she huffed scooting her desk closer to the green eyed girl.

“So are you going to watch the lacrosse practice today?”

Yesenia rolled her eyes “Why would I do that? I have majorette practice after school” she mumbled as she looked at her text book not caring what the content was in it. All she wanted to do was do something other than school work.

“Skip it. You should be more supportive of our lacrosse team Yessie”

“What are you getting at Lydia? Stop calling me Yessie” she grumbled under her breath as she narrowed her eyes at the pale girl beside her.

Lydia just smiled wickedly at the older teen seeing she had her attention because of the endearing nickname that she has given her “It’s a cute nickname and someone wants you in the stands cheering him on”

“I don’t have time to hook up” eyes now on the text book until a pale hand was on the page she was reading.

“We both know you weren’t reading that page and why not? You don’t even know who it is”

“I don’t need to know who it is to go. I have more important things to do” she muttered to the younger girl.

“Alba is going”

“She always goes”

“Please? We just got a new student and what’s more helpful than having more than a few friends the first day?” Lydia pouted a bit. Yesenia wanted to bash her head in as she agreed to go to the lacrosse practice but she would leave her practice a bit early today.

The green eyed girl knew that this was the best answer she was going to get as she beamed “Great! I guess I will see you then” the bell rang making Yesenia rub her temples not getting any work done since she was bickering with Lydia the whole time.

She wanted to curse herself for taking a psychology class for ‘fun’; it seem interesting to her and then now she was stuck having Lydia talking to her most of the time especially when she thought she was Alba and then she realized she wasn’t Alba she didn’t stop chatting finding it great to have friends that are identical twins.

Packing up her things she headed out with a forced smile that she given to her teacher she trudged along to her next class. This was the same routine she had every day and she just went on by not saying a thing in class; she barely participated and when she did it was a half ass answer. No one really talked to her unless it was the majorette team.

Finally it was the end of the school day and she walked down to the girl’s locker room to change into her red shorts and red shirt that had the high school’s name written in white across her chest. As she tied her hair up in a high pony tail she looked around to see the other girls chatting away having friendly conversations all around her.

Yesenia wasn’t bothered that no one was talking to her; she wasn’t here to make friends all she came here to do was finish high school so she can head back to Chicago to aid her mother. Shoving her backpack in the locker she took out her batons before slamming it shut and walking out with the rest of the girls where their coach was.

“Good afternoon ladies. I see that most of you brought your batons today unlike the other day where more than half of you brought pom poms instead of your batons like you were instructed.” Some of the girls blushed in shame remembering yesterday; their coach was pretty fierce when it came to competition and training.

Yesenia was one of the only smart ones to bring all her equipment with her so just in case their coach changed her mind she can whip it out any time. “Sen why don’t you take over the stretching” the older woman looked at the captain.

Yesenia nodded as she took her place ahead of the group as she started the regular stretches that she made the girls do. Today’s practice was more grueling than usual, having to do a few extra laps around the school for forgetting their batons was inexcusable. As she heaved heavily she took a deep breath as she walked up to the coach “Coach Kettering?”

The blond woman looked down at the captain “Yes?”

“Maybe we should call it a day; most of the girls are too tired to do anything else and we practiced an extra hour to make up for lost time yesterday” as the sweat stuck to the young girl’s clothes the blond looked at Yesenia before looking at the other heaving girls.

“If you think they have learned their lesson-” she trailed off.

“They did” she cut in.

Not that she cared about watching a lacrosse practice but being on Lydia’s bad side was something she didn’t want. She would talk her ear off about how important it was to keep her promise and now that it’s broken she needed to redeem herself.

Yesenia could live without having one of those lectures from the teen.

Quickly taking a shower she ran out to the field where the lacrosse players were already lining up and throwing the ball towards the goalie. She flinched when she saw one of the balls hit the mask of the boy that was goalie. Yesenia couldn’t help but feel bad for the guy as she walked towards the bench hearing her name being called out.

Her dark brown eyes glanced up to see Lydia waving her down; refraining from an eye roll she climbed up the bleachers where her sister and friends were sitting at. She didn’t recognize one of the girls that was sitting next to Lydia as she came closer the strawberry blond introduced the two.

“Allison I would like you to meet Alba’s twin Yesenia; Yessie this is Allison” Yesenia gave the pale girl a glare before she looked at the new girl giving her a welcoming smile.

“It’s nice to meet you”

Allison gave her a dimpled smile “You too.”

As the dark skin girl sat down next to her sister she turned asking Allison a few questions about how she liked school and her classes. She knew it must be tough to be the new kid on the block since her and Alba were the same predicament several months ago. Allison was a bit guarded at first talking to Yesenia but seeing her shoulders relax she soon was herself around the older twin but her eyes kept glancing back at the goalie.

“Who’s that?”

“Whose who?” Yesenia asked as she scans the field wondering who she was talking about.

“That guy” she pointed at the goalie.

“That’s Scott. He’s in a few of my classes” Lydia answered with a bit of disinterest in her voice.

Yesenia rolled her eyes at the comment but seeing how Allison looked at her friend Scott she added “He’s a really sweet guy” the dark haired teen looked at Yesenia with a smile thankful that someone was at least had something nice to say about him. It was one of the few rare moments of the twin getting sweet about someone.

She was only like that with a few of her close ones and since Allison was new she knew she was going to take her under her wing if Lydia didn’t corrupt her. Alba added a few more things about Scott being the sweetheart that she was as they cheered Scott on as he caught all the balls so easily.

“Huh, that’s weird” she heard Alba muttering to herself.

The twin looked at her raising a brow “What’s weird?” whispering to her as Allison and Lydia were focused on the boys on the field. Alba licked her lips as she saw Scott effortlessly catch another ball making the players aggravated that no one can get passed him while the coach was over the moon.

“Scott has never played in that position before” Alba trailed off letting Yesenia know that something was up. She narrowed her eyes thinking somehow she would discover what was up with her friend seeing how he caught Jackson’s ball when he tried to psych him out.

Yesenia cheered full heartedly clapping her hands making Scott look at the stands to see her and Lydia clapping. Alba just clapped from where she was sitting not knowing if she should get up and cheer for him since she was friends with Jackson more than she was friends with Scott. Alba was suddenly stopped when Jackson looked over seeing his girlfriend cheering for Scott as they exchanged looks Yesenia looked down and bumped her hip on her twin’s shoulder making her look up.

“Don’t worry about it” Alba bit her lip as she glanced back at Jackson before sighing and folding her hands on her lap waiting for the practice to be over. As it ended the twins waved goodbye to the girls before heading towards Stiles and Scott.

“You were fucking amazing! When did you become so good?”

“Thanks for having confidence in me Sen; boost my self-esteem” Scott replied.

Yesenia chuckled as she hugged Scott “You will be in first line in no time with those bad ass skills”

“What about me? Don’t I get any love?” Stiles asked jumping in

Yesenia looked at Stiles as she said “Of course but not as much love as Scott because he was phenomenal today and you are still…” she paused trying to think of a word. “Yeah I can’t think of anything at the moment but good job warming the bench”

Scott laughed as Stiles just huffed not liking the idea of being on the bench most of the time, “Where’s Alba when you need her. She was always good at comforting me” he mumbled looking around as he was about to call out to her he paused seeing that she was talking to Jackson probably consoling him that Scott got lucky on the catch.

“Well I’ll see you guys later. I need to get Alba from shoving her foot in her mouth…again” she muttered the last part as she hugged the two before heading off to get her twin.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry there's no Derek in here but hopefully he will come soon. Sorry if this is not the best first chapter my head is pounding but it will get better :) comments?