Status: Work in Progress

Your Song

Shocking Beginning's

After I finally got Leah to calm down and take a deep breath I changed the subject from her hurtful failed relationship and told her what Paris was like. I also made her promise to come by my house soon so I could show her all of the presents I bought her while there.

There’s one thing about me that most like and hate, no matter what I always remember my friends when I go out shopping. Which reminds me I have some presents for Seth, Quil, Embry, Sam, and my brother at home somewhere stuffed in my suitcases. I guess I’ll have to give up and finish unpacking when I get home, I was hoping to prolong it but I guess not.

“So, tell me. What’s changed since I’ve last been here?” I asked Leah as we sat on the back porch of Sam’s house listening to nature. I don’t whether to ignore or worry about the silence there is in the forest, no birds chirping or twigs snapping from unsuspecting does and elk. Something’s up in the forests surrounding La Push and Forks, and it’s got my antsy and irritated.

“Umm… not much besides you know my dad’s death…but there has been some bear attacks in the forests lately. So I suggest you stay out of the forest while you’re here” she said before getting up and helping me up before walking back in the house.

“Oh, right I forgot to tell you. I’m moving back home for good, I’m done with college and everything so why stay away. Besides I miss this place to much, and my family’s here,” I said hugging her when I said family.

I turned to find a big smile on not only my brother’s face but on the faces of Seth and Sam, guess they must have heard me. “You’re staying home? Like forever?” Jacob said standing up to hug me close as I said yes to him. I felt his body relax and let go; I knew then that my brother must have really missed me.

“I won’t leave you again Jakey” I whispered to him holding him close. I pulled away only to brought into another pair of hot arms, I didn’t have to look up to know it was Sam hugging me because they whole time he has chuckling. I could feel his chest rumble with his chuckles making me laugh with him.

I pulled away when I became aware of another voice joining us in the questions and asking whom the ‘hot babe hugging Jake’ was. I pulled away already hating this guy before I turned to meet a pair of gorgeous deep brown almost black eyes. I just stared into his getting lost in the brown abyss before I snapped out of my lustful state upon hearing my brother growl at him.

I snapped my head towards him and immediately put my hands on his head and kissed his forehead trying to get him to calm down, the whole time I was whispering calm things to him trying to stop him from phasing. I heard another growl before I turned to find the other guy glaring full force at Jake his frame a blur from how much he was shaking.

I ignored the command in Sam’s voice as he told them both to calm down, my mind automatically latching on to the fact that he had called my mysterious imprint Paul. So that’s his name, why does he look so familiar, I heard a gasp before I realized it was my own as I stared at him in shock.

“What’s wrong?” Sam and Jake said as one as the froze to stare at me.

“Paul…Paul Lahote? The little punk who used to tease and torture me in elementary school and turned around to flirt and ask me out every other day with a new pick up line throughout middle school? That same Paul?” I found myself saying out loud as I stared at him incredulously.

“Who are you?” he asked, I caught myself from shivering at the sound of his baritone voice made gruff from growling all the time.

“Jacklyn Black, Jacob’s older sister.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is, i would love to recieve more comments on this story if you want me to continue with it. Love for my story inspires me to continue on with it, and i will if i get at least two new comments or im dropping the story and giving up on it.
Thanks and hope you like this chapter.