Status: Just Started(:

Malfoy in Love?! You've Got to Be Kidding...Right?

Chapter 3

Chapter 3
“Watch were your going!” Draco yelled as I fell to the ground, dropping my broom. I glared at him before picking my broom up and walking to quidditch tryouts. I was joined by Draco who was heading to quidditch as well. “Where are you going Knight?!”

“What’s it to you Malfoy?” I spat back, continuing to walk.

“You’re not seriously going to try out for quidditch are you?” He asked, bursting out laughing. I stopped and spun around to face him.

“And what if I am?” I asked angrily. I turned back around and stormed off before he could answer.

************Kristy**************

I found Chloe locked in our dorm later that night after dinner.

“You okay?” I asked. No answer. I walked over to see her sound asleep in her bed. She was holding something in her hand, and when I got closer, I could see that it was the golden snitch. I gasped and left the dorm to got down to Jesse.

“She’s the seeker! That’s why she wasn’t at dinner. She must have been afraid of Draco…” I thought out loud when I got down to Jesse.

“Do you blame her? Draco’s evil, god knows what he’s gonna do to her.” He replied.

“True, but still.” I layed my head on his chest. He put his arm around me and we layed there for a while. I finally got up and headed to my dorm to shower and head off to bed.

(Next Day)

“Come one, you need to get to the infirmary.” I said to Chloe. Her face was paler than Sir Nicholas. Her eyes were blood shot red and she sounded like she was coughing up a horse. I grabbed her arm and led her out of our dorm, down the hall, down the stairs, and out of the common room. I took her to the infirmary and then headed to Transfiguration. ~I hope shes okay…~ I thought to myself…

On my way to Potions I ran into Draco and his ‘goons’ as Chloe called them. I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him away into a corner off to the side.

“What did you do to her?” I asked forcefully.

“What the hell are you talking about?!” He screamed.

“I know it was you, and when I find out what you did, I’m going to kill you!” I replied before pushing him into the wall and walking away. He grabbed my elbow before I could get away and pulled me back.

“Kristy! What the hell are you talking about?” He asked, not screaming this time.

“Chloe. She’s really sick, like you didn’t know.” I snapped.

“I didn’t!” He replied.

“You’re the one that did it!” I yelled.

“No I didn’t! Is she alright?” He asked.

“Why do you care? She took your spot on quidditch didn’t she? And you don’t like that. Seems like you would have good reason to ‘eliminate’ the competition and getting rid of Chloe would be the only way.” I said calmly.

“Bloody hell Kristy! I didn’t do it! Yes she took my spot and yeah it pissed me off, but truth is she’s really good and Slytherin might actually have a chance this year with her as seeker.” He replied in a low voice so only I could hear him.

“Well if it wasn’t you that made Chloe sick, who was it?” I questioned.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short and i'm sorry...I'm having trouble thinking of ideas. I might start another story but i'll try to update on these as much as possible. School starts back tomorrow so i wont have much free time. Update when I can!