Status: on hold... I think.

Save Me From The Monsters Under Bed

Oh Sweet Insanity

I sighed contently, tapping my finger on my black skinny jean-clad knee as I stared watched Monte's little petite figure shake slightly as he slumped back into his chair. A tear or two fell from his red veined eyes down to his tan, still slightly puffy cheeks as they glistened under the florescent lights from all the tear streaks.

Biting my lip down harshly, I looked over at Mika, who was sitting behind the big ebony wooden desk in the Principal's chair , since there was only two seats, and he practically dived for the spinning wheel chair like it was nothing. And plus the principal was running some errands or something; one of the office ladies took us back here and told us to wait.

Glancing over at Monte, his glossy eyes were focused on his small white flats. He had small feet, and smooth tan legs a- I gulped, feeling my skinny jeans get just a tad tighter than they needed to be. I ripped my focus away from the little skinny boy. I needed to get my mind off of him.

He was very cute though. His bright, bleached blonde hair with various strands dyed a light, delicate pink looked like a soft fluffy cloud. His skin was a tan caramel color that looked super extremely soft. And not to mention his dark chocolate brown eyes with that ring of kohl eyeliner and mascara looked oh so mesmerizing as you looked at him.

A sudden creak of a door made me slightly jump in my seat as my eyes snapped towards the door as a tall, lean blonde lady stands there. Sighing, looking over at Mika as he scrambled around to put his phone away without her noticing, "Horiuchi out of my seat." She said sternly, somewhat tiredly and irritated.

"Yes Ms. Lopez." He practically jumped off her seat and behind Monte's seat, with his pierced lips pursed together. So Ms. Lopez is the Principal's name.

She closed the door and made her way to her own seat, "So, what happened this time?" Her light blue eyes looked over at Mika, then over to me with her thin eyebrows furrowed. Dead silence filled the room as Mika awkwardly looked down at his black chipped nail polish, none of us bothering to speak a word.

After moments passed, "Mr. G-Groseski.." Monte mumbled, barely audible. "H-He was.." He trailed off and sniffled, glancing up to the principal with his glossy red eyes, her face softening at the sight. Looking at Mika to explain what happened -since Monte was looking back down at his shoes once again-, he told the whole story about what that wretched and ignorant teacher did.

"Again?' She asked softly, making Monte. It was like a wildfire ignited in her eyes as she pursed her red lipstick-stained lips together, "I'll report this to the superintendent." And a small nod from Monte, she began to type quickly away at her computer.

"So, Horiuchi and.." She glanced at me, waiting for me to inform her my name. "Ryan." I mumble back. Her eyes widen for some reason, "Aren't you Mister Seaman? Your father has talked to me." I groaned inwardly to myself and felt my cheeks get hot. Oh God no.

"Monte, Horiuchi, step out into the hallway for a moment please." She says nicely, half smiling at the both of them. They both looked confused, but nonetheless got up and out the door, gently closing it shut behind them.

The blonde lady sighed and looked back at me, "So Mr. Seaman, your father has told me that you have anger management problems." I gulped and looked down at my calloused hands. She sighed when I didn't reply back to her. "I've looked at your file from your old school, I've seen all the reasons you got suspended and detentions for; you cannot break a window here Mr. Seaman." I chuckled.

"Mrs. Fernandez is a real nice person Ryan, you could see her any time of the you like." The bell rung, which slightly startled me since the room was nearly dead silent still, indicating that first hour was over and it was time to go to second hour now.

Gaining my attention back, "She's the guidance councilor, I suppose?" I asked, a bit irritated. At my old school, I always had to spend time in the counselor's office because I always got too angry easily at one one of the other students, and even the teachers/faculty. I never liked it because they always treated me like I was a stupid naive boy. Which I wasn't, and I sure damn wasn't cowardly enough to prove that I wasn't to anyone.

Ms. Lopez nodded, folding her hands together, "She's really looking forward to seeing you. She's going to help you w-" She fake smiled. "Alright, alright." I cut her off as I rolled my eyes and slumped back into my seat.

"So you're here with Monte and Horichui because you did what?" She asked.

" 'Cause I had cursed at him." I retorted, slumping back into my seat even more. Her eyes went wide at my statement. "You're new here, Seaman; you shouldn't curse at teachers."

Growling inwardly to myself, "That bastard shouldn't have talked to Monte like that, he made him cry in front of everyone." I snapped, feeling a flame of hate ignite in the pit of my stomach just at the thought of the crystalline tears rolling down Monte's tan cheeks. He was too innocent to deserve any of that hate.

Her expression changed, but didn't say anything back at my "attitude" as some people would've called it. "Horichui, Monte, get back in here." She called out loudly as she begun to type away quickly on her computer again. Hesitantly, they both came back in, and I felt a little tingly sensation bubble up in my stomach as Monte smiled at me. Sighing, Mika leaned his back against the light blue painted well with his arms crossed, "Just let me e-mail this letter to the superintendent then you boys could go to second hour."

Image

The day had went by fairly good. At one point I actually complemented on going to the counselor's office just for the hell of it, but then I decided not to, for some stupid reason. I was glad it was the end of the day, I couldn't stand most of the high pitched, and highly ignorant to everything, teens thinking they're going to be something successful in life at the rate they are now.

Putting my books into my locker, I felt a soft tap at my shoulder. Turning around to the very short platinum blonde-haired Monte, he smiled up at me. But before I could say anything, he engulfed me into a tight hug, his head pressed against my chest as my cheeks went red and I felt what people would call butterflies, attacking my insides. "Thank you so much for earlier Ryan.. again," He mumbled, pulling away.

I smile, closing my locker, "No problem short stuff." My eyes slightly widen at realization at the stupid nickname I just gave him. Groaning inwardly to myself at my stupid-ness, Monte chuckles giggles adorably.

"So.. where do you live?" He asked as we stepped out of the enormous school. "1689 Gunter street." I reply, with a half smile as he glanced at me.

Monte's pretty face practically lit up at my words, "Really? You live about two block away from me!" He exclaimed, making me chuckle. With a cute sheepish smile on his face, "Can you walk me home?" He asked.

Shrugging, "Sure." I smiled even more as Monte quietly giggled as he held onto the strap of Aeropostle book bag. I felt happy.

But I couldn't shake this damn nervous feeling though.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been in the shittest mood ever for the past for days because of some "personal" issues, so sorry if it seems like I just pulled this chapter out of my ass. I wish I could update my stories (especially this one) as often as I wish I could, but I'm slacking off on everything and I apologize for that.

I'll proofread tomorrow, since I'm tired right now.