Status: PG-13 but may change later

Dangerous Love

Chapter 2

“, Out of bed,” was what I woke up to this morning I yawned and mumbled “fuck you,” rolling over trying to remember the hot guy from my dream. I heard Liz pound on my door probably kicking it what a dork. I heard it fly open and groaned. I quickly jumped out of bed annoyed because she woke me up at such an early hour it was only like noon. Plus, I could no longer see the hot guy form my dream anymore, Liz looked at me with a arrogant grin, “Do you want pancakes or waffles?” she asked sarcastically. I looked at her flipping her off screaming “Neither you asshole now get the hell out before I kick your cocky ass,” getting quite annoyed. Liz looked at me and laughed saying “Yeah? I would love to see you try,” turning on her heels to walk away. I take my opportunity and jump on her back wrestling her to the ground.
Dad came in to see if we were up, all we hear is dad walking down the hall toward my room, we look up to see him looking quite annoyed. “What the hell are yall doing?” he asked. I quickly hugged Liz as tightly as I could hearing her gasp for breath, “oh nothing just a simple little love hug in the morning,” I said. Liz tightened her hug as well “Oh yes River I love you so much,” Liz says smirking as I flinch back at her grip. Dad looked down at us shaking his head as he always has “get your butt’s off the ground before I make you have a reason to be” dad said. I looked at Liz and we both screamed “Sweet!”
Dad looked at us and walked out of the room I turned on our favorite country station and we decided to straiten up the bedroom. After cleaning the bedroom I sat in my favorite chair and started texting a few people on my I Touch, yeah theirs an app for that. I looked up at Liz remembering what dad said “dude dad said he might take us to the lake next weekend when you come over,” I stated. A wide smile spread across her face, “Dude that’s sweet, “she said happily. I look toward Liz and she had this slight look about her I could tell something was wrong, “dude what’s wrong?” I asked concerned. She looked toward me shaking herself from the other world shed been in. “it’s nothing don’t worry about it,” Liz replied. I gave her a look saying shut up and tell me, “If you don’t tell me I’ll tell David,” I stated smirking.
“No, I mean fine but dude really its just nonsense that might just be my overactive imagination.” Liz said sighing. “I don’t care, tell me now,” I said getting annoyed. “Ok man, I think when I wake up at night sometimes I swear I see something looking at me, or touching me, or dude its doing something, and its creeping me out” Liz says in one big breath. I look at her oddly, concerned about her “ok well have you tried just ignoring the thing?” I asked. “Well no duh, but it just stares at me and seriously? I think you would get paranoid if something would just stare at you,” she said while leaning toward me and just staring at me wide eyed not even blinking after a few seconds I hit her and push her away. “Ok, ok I get what your saying but still dude all I can say is just ignore the thing man,” I stated thinking back on how I was kind of seeing the same things but decided to ignore it for now. “Ok but really what help would that do,” she asked me hoping I had something worthwhile to say. I sigh and get out of my chair walking toward the door. “Dude, hell if I know,” I stated unemotionally.
I walk out of my room and hear Liz following after me I walk into the kitchen and see mom cooking breakfast. I can feel Liz watching my every move as I walk to the fridge and pour myself a glass of tea. I hear dad walk up behind me and brace myself for what’s to come. He slaps me on the back of the head I started laughing “what did I do,” I asked already knowing his reply. He looks at me before walking to the coffee pot and pouring himself a glass. “Nothing that’s the problem, we need to take Liz home,” he replied looking directly at me. “What? Why?” I screamed on cue with Liz almost as if it was planned. He glared at us getting annoyed “because I said so that’s why,” he yelled at both of us.
Liz followed me back to my bedroom fake pouting the entire time. I looked at my bed and saw a man sitting their. I saw Liz freeze next to me I quickly got my composure as the man disappeared. I saw that Liz was still dazed so I ran my hand in front of her face a few times. “You ok Liz,” I asked concerned. “Uh yeah fine,” she replied taking a quick look toward my bed, “let’s go.” We walked out of the house and to my dads truck I quickly jumped into the front seat. “You jerk I wanted to sit there,” I heard Liz say while pouting. I laughed lightly “yea well dad loves me more.” “Bull,” Liz yelled at me. Dad looked toward me than at Liz “I don’t love either of yall’ so shut the hell up.” Liz and I both busted out laughing as dad pulled out of the driveway and headed toward Liz’s house. I looked out the window down to the creek and noticed a boy that looked about a year older than me staring directly at me.
I blushed but easily hid it as I stared back at the boy, he looked to be about 6’2, maybe 6’3 he had short brown hair that made me just want to run my fingers threw it. He was standing in a relaxed position with his hands in his pockets. He looked oddly pale, he was wearing a black t’ shirt and blue jeans and he was built. To say in the least he was hot.
I quickly turned around where I could still see him. I saw him laugh when he noticed this than fade from my view. I looked towards Liz with a huge smile on my face. “Dude I have a hot stalker,” I mouthed to her so my dad didn’t hear. “Told you, you’re hot,” she mouthed back. I rolled my eyes at her and sat back in my seat bobbing my head along with AC/DC.
I sighed and look out the window every few minutes that pass I see a glimpse of the boy from the creek but ignore them. I blame my over active imagination, the boys probably not even real.
I sigh as we pull into Liz’s drive way. I get out of the car as Liz does and hug her per usual. Dad looked toward Liz and they said a quick goodbye. I continued to hug her; hopefully annoying my father yeah I’m mean. “Dude yall’ have to go, so get off,” Liz said laughing. “No I’ll miss you way to much,” I yelled. She hugged me tighter “I’ll miss you to girly,” she said while laughing. Almost on cue we both started to act as if we were crying, which of course made dad slap me on the back of the head. “Get your ass in here and let’s go,” I heard dad say quickly getting annoyed.
I’ll miss you Elizabeth!” I screamed out the window as dad hits me on the back of the head. I heard her chuckle walking into house and I looked toward dad as we pulled out of her drive way. “So how is your day going dad?” I asked happily. He gave me a look that pretty much said shut up. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window I swear I saw a glimpse of the man I saw staring up at me near the creek, and dang he was hot. I started thinking about what Liz had said about the man she kept seeing at night. I have had the same occurrences but blew them off as dreams, or paranoia. I would have said something but I didn’t want to make it seem like I was just trying to get the subject back on me. Which I wasn’t but I can come off that way sometimes so I kept my mouth shut.
I watched as we sped threw town. Seeing glimpse of things but every few minutes I swear I saw the same man again but ignored it blaming him on my over active imagination. Once we got home I decided to do my homework and crash seeing as it was already nine o’ clock. As I lie down I swear I felt another weight next to me but ignored it. As I closed my eyes I feel into a light sleep my senses on edge my hand under my pillow wrapped around the grip of my favorite knife. It was about midnight as I felt a hand caress my hair to my left in one swift movement I stabbed my knife into the chest man next to me but I didn’t feel anything until my knife stabbed into my headboard I looked at the man next to me as he phased out of my vision with a slight smirk playing on his lips.
I gasped for air trying to get my heart rate back to normal my asthma playing a small part in my loss of breath. I was stunned I’ve never missed, I didn’t miss, it went strait threw him. He was oddly pale but very beautiful, the same man I’d seen all day. I have to be going crazy or something. I sat up in bed wiping bead of sweat from my forehead I yawned looking toward the clock, it was 3:46 I sighed pulling my knees up to my chest to on edge to get back to sleep. I could not understand how the hell he wasn’t dead. How did my knife, and arm go threw him you would think he was a ghost or something! Plus, why the hell was he in my bed much less my room. I quickly texted Liz “Dude I’m going crazy man!” I didn’t get a reply not really expecting one at 4:00am I took a shower and got ready for school after about twenty minutes on the bus we got to Liz’s and all I saw as we pulled up is Frankie hit the ground and Liz pulling her punch back, crap.
Liz walked down the isle and plopped down next to me, I chuckled. “Why the hell did you punch Frankie?” I asked. She looks at me and throws her hand in the air and replies, “Because felt like it,” I chuckled at her “yeah, sure lets go with that.” She gave me a dirty look and smacked my leg “Shut up the hell up, you would have done exactly the same thing in my situation,” she replied. I smirked “ tsk, tsk I would never hit a child.” she grins at me and replies “ Yea and I would love to ride on a pink fluffy unicorn into the sunset,” she looks at me and we both start laughing. Practically everyone on the buss was telling us to shut up including the driver.
Liz dazes out for a moment staring strait in front of us I tap her on the shoulder to get her attention she stares for another moment. Surprisingly she didn’t get whiplash as she jerked toward me slapping my arm. “Dude look,” she gasped pointing in front of us I saw a cloud almost like air thou I could see it, it looked like It jerked as if it was human. Than it was gone I started at that one spot wondering if it would come back. I looked toward Liz as she looked at me and we both stood up and walked off the bus saying are good byes and parting ways.