Save You Tonight

it's everything about you.

{Krista's POV}

“Louis! No!” I screamed, laughing. He was pulling me into Niall, trying to make me dance with him. I was an amazing dancer, but I didn't like dancing without any rehearsal. I just like to sway back and forth with the beat. But right now, dubstep was on, and I had no idea how I was supposed to just sway without it looking weird. Niall already made me look bad. (Just kidding, love you Niall)

“Just dance!” Louis demanded, and held my hand. I felt butterflies form in my stomach and smiled at him. He smiled back, forgetting what he was convincing me to do.

“Hello? I want to dance! SOMEONE DANCE WITH ME!” Niall yelled, and Alexis, my band's guitarist, pushed into him. Everything suddenly became awkward. “I meant Krista..” Niall never liked Alexis because she was all over every guy. I'm not sure any of the guys liked her. I thought she was cool, but Nat hated her. I didn't know why she did though.

Alexis pouted, then winked at someone walking by. It was Zayn. He walked up to us and started talking to Niall. Suddenly I realized I was still holding Louis's hand. I let go and he looked at me with a confused expression. “Why'd you let go?” Louis asked, biting his lip. His lips looked soft and so kissable. I liked him so much, but I doubt he was going to ask me out anytime soon.

I was going to answer him, but someone grabbed me away from my group of friends. It was Harry and Nat. Nat was crying, her mascara running down her cheeks. My heart sunk, and I looked at Harry for an explanation. He shook his head, looking at Natty with caring eyes. “We're going to leave early, if anyone asks, just say we weren't feeling good, alright?” Harry said. I nodded, looking at Nat one last time before they walked away. What happened to her?

{~~~}

{Nat's POV:}

Harry helped me into the taxi cab and when we got settled into our seats, he didn't let go of my hand. I was just sobbing now, no more tears. I can't believe Luke broke up with me. I didn't think it would hurt me so much, though. Wasn't this what I wanted? I guess it hurt the most because I didn't do anything to make him think I cheated on him.

When the taxi started to drive, I looked at the lights all around downtown. It was beautiful, but when I looked at the sky, it was gray. After a few seconds, instead of snow, (it was December) it started to rain. The sky was crying along with me.

Harry poked my tummy and I looked at him. He motioned me to come closer and I did. I rested my head against his chest and started to tear up. “Sssh, sssh,” he whispered, running his hand through my hair. My stomach fluttered, but I ignored it. “He's stupid to break up with you. You're amazing. There are so many other guys in the world. He was just a waist of time.” I looked up at him and he looked down at me. “What I'm saying is the truth.”

“I believe you,” I whispered, smiling. He smiled, too, now looking outside.

When we got to our hotel, he didn't hold my hand. It made me sad. We were in silence, going up the elevator. He guided me to my room and I sighed, not having the key. “I don't have my key. Krista has it.” Harry nodded, opening the door next to my room: his.

When he opened the door, I walked in, examining his room. There were clothes thrown everywhere. I looked at him, wanting so badly to clean his room. "Sorry. Just ignore the mess," he said, pushing some of his stuff to the side. I sat on his bed, which was probably the only clean thing in here. Harry stopped messing with his clothes and sat next to me. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head. I really didn't want to. I was feeling a little better, and if we talked about it, I'll feel worst. Luke was my best friend before we dated, this could have ruined our 5 year friendship.

There was an awkward silence for about 3 minutes, then I took out my phone.

Unknown # - You're such a slut. How can you do that to Luke? Why the hell did you even want to cheat on him? He gave you everything. Good job, you lost him. I never even thought you were good for him either. I hate you, whore.

"Oh my God," I whispered, throwing my phone to the floor. It landed with a BOOM! "I hate my life. Everyone's going to find out. Everyone's going to hate me!"

Harry sighed, patting me in the back. "Well, you didn't cheat on him. That's for sure. Just tell the truth."

"But I almost did..." I whispered. He looked at me, and we both turned pink. "I-I think it's time for me to sleep." It was 11 PM, everyone else would start coming to the hotel around 1 AM. Harry gave me one of his pajama shirts and pants, and I laid on his bed. Harry sat on the couch in the little living room the suite had and watched Family Guy re-runs on TV. While I laid in his bed, I watched him drift into sleep just sitting there. I felt bad taking his bed. He was so sweet to let me sleep in it.

When I actually tried to fall asleep, I felt so much better. I had Harry, I didn't need Luke.

{~~~}

"GEEETT UPPPP!" Someone yelled in my ear. I jumped up, seeing Harry looking down at me. "There you go." I groaned, putting one of his pillows over my face. It smelled just like his addictive cologne.

He started to poke my stomach. "C'mon, I want breakfast! Its 11:30 AM, breakfast ends at 12!" He started to pull me now and I fell to the floor. "Finally." I opened my eyes, and he was still dressed in his PJs. His hair was messy, but totally adorable. I got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

When I got out, Harry opened his suite's door for me, walking me to the pancake house that was connected to the hotel. When we got there, the waiter guided us to a booth. I sat closer to him than usual, which made me nervous.

Harry yawned and I sighed. "I'm sorry," I said before even thinking. He looked at me with a questionable expression.

"What are you sorry for exactly?" he asked, chuckling as he drank the coffee the waiter gave us.

I explained, "For making you sleep on the couch. I felt so horrible." Harry took my hand and squeezed it.

"It's fine." He smiled at me, then drank some more of his coffee.

{Krista's P.O.V:}

“Get over here, Liam!” I yelled, chasing him around the indoor pool sidewalk. He ran away, afraid of me. He made a joke about how Louis and I were “dating”. We weren't dating, but I wish we were.

Some guys whistled as I walked by them. I turned pink, looking at them. There were two of them and they were about my age, 17. The guys were hot, too. “Hey Krista,” Louis said, walking to me. He was eying the guys sitting on the beach chair. “You look gorgeous today.” He practically yelled it. Yes, it made me smile to hear him compliment me, but he was obviously jealous of the guys, and that was the only reason why he was saying that. I rolled my eyes, jumping into the pool.

Louis jumped in, too, and when we reached the air, he held me by my waist. “Honestly.” My stomach fluttered, and I bit my lip.

“OH SNAPPPP!” Liam yelled, falling into the pool. Zayn and Niall pushed him in there. Everyone stared, trying to see if he was alright. I burst out laughing. When Liam got to the surface, he glared at me. “Don't laugh!” He swam to us, then he realized how close Lou and I were. “Whoa, what's goin' on here?” He winked at me.

“Shut up,” I said, swimming away from all of them.

Suddenly, I felt sadness over come me. I still haven't talked to Nat. She wasn't in our room when I got back from the party, and I couldn't find her this morning. I had to talk to her, I need to know why she was crying last night.

So I decided to call her. I got out of the pool, walking to the chair where all my stuff was. When I bent down to get my phone, I felt a familiar voice say my name. My heart pounded as I turned around.

My ex-boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
updated :) x