Love Is Not Dead

Love is not dead chapter 27

Sky swam closer to me then leaned closer and closer to my face until his lips touched mine . Sky closed his eyes and so did I then I wrapping my arms around sky’s neck and sky put his arm around my waist . We stood there kissing then sky started kissing down my neck his hand moved up to my breast and started to massage him . This make me moan a little it felt so good sky started kissing back up my neck to my lips I kissed back straight away him hand moved from my breast down my body while my hands moved up and down his body I felt every inch of it . Sky’s body was so smooth and soft , his hand reached up my back and untied my bikini top it feel in the water it got pushed on to the sand by the water . Sky started kissing down my neck again then down my chest he went down to my breast and started sucking on it while massaging my other breast with his hand this made me moan again but loader . It’s a good thing no one was at the beach . Sky started kissing back up my body to my lips we kissed for about another 15 minutes then sky pulled away . I opened my eyes and so did sky I couldn’t help but smile . Sky was a really good kisser and he tasted amazing . I then remember sky took my bikini top off so I put my hands over my chest to hid my boobs .
“nice boobs lee but I think your tops is on the beach” sky smiled
“you think so ?” I asked
“hell yeah lee” he smirked
I walked over to the sand and picked my bikini top . I walked back over to sky and hanged it to him .
“help please” I pouted
“no I like it off you better” sky winked
“please with a cherry on top” I pouted
“lee if you keep pouting like that I’ll just have to start kissing you again” sky told me
“and that’s a bad thing how ?” I asked
“aw lee your killing me” he pouted
“am I ?” I said flirty
I walked closer to sky and pressed my naked chest against his .
“o god lee your turning me on” sky moaned
“good” I smirked
Sky pressed his lips to mine again but this time he was hungry for me . He pulled me closer to him I could feel him getting hard throw his swimming junks . Sky picked me up and carried me to the beach towels and lay me down we never broke the kiss . Sky stile had my bikini top in his hand so he put it to the side and climbed on top of me stile kissing me I kept kissing with our hand going all over each other . Sky moved his hand down to my bikini bottoms and pulled them off me so I moved my hands down to sky trunks and pulled them off as well.
“lee I are you sure you want this ?” sky asked me
I was really turned on by know I didn’t want to stop and I could see in sky eyes he didn’t want to stop either .
“yeah I’m sure” I smiled
“good” he smiled back
Sky reached for his trousers and pulled out a condom and put it on then he started kissing me again and you can guess what happens next . After we were finished we here panting we used the beach towels to cover our body’s .
“that didn’t hurt me I thought when you’re a virgin sex hurts the first time” I panted
“you were a virgin” sky panted
“what ?” I asked in shock
“you lost your virginity to snake when you were 14 lee” sky told me
“what ?” I said stile in shock
“I’m telling the truth lee you lost your virginity to snake on your 14th birthday after your little party you wanted to stay with snake but his parents weren’t home and I slept in your bed that night anyways you and snake got carried away that night and had sex” sky shrugged like it was nothing . I was in shock how would I not remember loosing my virginity to snake you would think I would remember something like that .
“thanks for telling me sky” I smiled
“no problem lee and hmm I hate to ask you but can you don’t tell anymore about this if snake finds out or even matt they would kill me” sky said
“I promise I won’t tell anyone” I smiled
“thank you so much lee” he smirked back
“I think we should put our swimming stuff on” I told him
“yeah but I’m going in the water first coming ?” he asked me
“sure” I smiled
Me and sky stood up and ran in to the water naked . We started slashing each other for about 15 minutes then sky walked over to and pulled me close to him and kissed me again but it was just a small sweet kiss .
“you taste good” he smiled
“your not bad yourself” I smirked
“aw cheeky girl” sky laughed
I just stuck my tongue out at him .
“watch it or I’ll bite your tongue” sky smirked
But that just made me stick my tongue out at him again so sky grabbed me and pulled me towards him . He pressed his mouth to mine and started biting my tongue but it didn’t hurt it felt really good . Sky stopped biting me but didn’t pull away so I started nibbling on his bottom lip this made him moan . I pulled away smirking .
“that was mean” sky pouted
“no it wasn’t” I smirked
Sky just laughed then we both looked up at the sky it was completely dark with all the little stars twinkling in the sky .
“shit lee it’s late I’ll have to take you home know” sky sighed
“I guess so” I said
The truth was I didn’t want to go home I loved spending time with sky .
“but before we go can I have one more kiss ?” sky asked
“of course” I smiled
Sky pulled me close to him and we kissed for a small sweet kiss . Once we pulled away we put our clothes back on and gathered everything up then got in to sky’s car and drove home . We were talking and singing alone to broken by seether and Amy lee . When sky pulled up outside my house behind snake’s car . The lights were stile on in the sitting room .
“coming in ?” I asked
“of course” sky smirked
We both got out of sky’s the car closing the doors behind us . Sky locked the car then we walked to my house opened the door and walked in . snake and Trent was sitting in the sitting room . Sky closed the door behind him and sat beside snake .
“hi guys where’s matt ?” I asked
“kitchen” Trent told me
I went throw to the kitchen and hugged matt from behind .
“please let that me lee and not one of the guys” matt mumbled
Then he turned around I started giggling .
“thank god” he sighed
“why would it be one of the guys ?” I asked
“you never know with them lot I would put it passed snake to go it ” matt shrugged
“I heard that” snake shouted from the sitting room
“shit” matt mumbled
I giggled and get matt go . Me and matt walked back in to the sitting room and sat down beside each other . Matt put his arm around me .
“did you two have fun ?” matt asked
“yes a lot of fun” me and sky said at the same time
“that’s good what did you two do ?” snake asked
“picnic at the beach , went of a swim and wanted the sun do down” I told them
“I wanted why he smelt funny” snake said pointing to sky
“how do I ?” sky asked snake
“cause you do” snake shrugged
“lee’s the same” matt told them
“really ?” I asked
“yip” matt nodded
“then I’m going for a shower and change my clothes” I told them
I stood up and ran up the stairs . I grabbed my nightwear and ran to the shower . After I showered I put my nightwear on then went to my bedroom did my hair and went back down the stairs . I sat back down beside matt so matt out his arm around me .
“that’s better sky you should shower as well” matt told him
“thanks man” sky said
Then he stood up and headed for the stairs .
“you can borrow some of my clothes they’re in my bedroom” matt told him
“thanks man” sky said
Then went up the stairs . We all just sat there talking until sky came back down the stairs wearing matt’s clothes
♠ ♠ ♠
this is chapter 27 hop you guys let me . let me know what you think of it