Status: Coming Soon!! ;) Be on the lookout

For Always Forever

Xavier "Zavi" and Zora Moore were living a perfect life in Santa Monica, California. Their family owned and lived in a beautiful two story, four bedroom gated house just in walking distance of the beach and their highschool. Until one day, Zavi and her parents were on their way to pick up her siblings up from an afternoon out at the park when things took a turn for the worst. They had gotten into an awful accident leaving both parents dead on impact and Zavi unharmed physically, but scarred emotionally. Now, in hopes of getting rid of these tragic memories, the twins, along with their baby sister, decide it is best to pack up their bags and move to Baltimore, Maryland, and live under their Aunt Alexia's wing. The twins now attend Dulaney High School, where they soon befriend the boys of up and coming band, All Time Low. Zavi and Zora soon learn that sometimes running away from your problems only make them worse. Will their new, rebuilt lives in Maryland soon come crumbling down?

(DISCLAIMER: Kyra and I DO NOT own Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Zack Merrick, Rian Dawson, or any of their high school friends such as Lisa and Kara. Neither do we own the pictures of the people potraying the characters. But we do happen to own our original characters and the plot.)
  1. Prologue
    Flashback in Zavi's point of view.
  2. All it takes is everything you have got to get rid of the butterflies.
    present time Zavi's POV