Status: I don't own Avenged Sevenfold.

We Keep Bleeding Love

Night Gone Wrong Pt. 2

*Johnny*
I decide to change while Olivia does too,so I head to the bathroom around the corner. Tonight I've decided to go along with my plan to make her feel my love. She won't resist me tonight, I won't let her. With nothing on except for my ballers I head into the kitchen. I gasp at the site I'm met with.
*Olivia*
I don't see Johnny around so I figured he just went to go change. While he's gone I search for the ingredients i need to bake brownies. I know I shouldn't eat them but I can't help it. Going over to a counter to open it, I bend over to get a pan needed to make the brownies. I hear I gasp, and once I grab the pan i need I stand up straight again. I turn around and see Johnny, his face all red. He looks funny because from his neck up to his head he's red but from his bird chest down he's tan. I almost laugh at him but my mind wanders off and I'm thinking about how Matt's chest would look. I bet he has abs. I blush as a throat is cleared.
*Johnny*
I can't help but smirk when I see Olivia turn around. She sizes me up and I can tell that she likes what she sees because she biting her lip and i can see a hint of lust in her eyes. I clear my throat and she looks up from my dick and automatically blush.

I smile at her, "What are you doing babydoll." I deepened my voice a bit. I wanted to sound and look like a man to her.

She hold up the pan in her hand, "I'm making our favorite Johnny." I don't know if it's just me but I can hear the seduction in her voice. I'm glad her parents aren't coming home tonight. Wouldn't want Dr. Thompson to hear his daughter screaming from the pleasure that only my cock could give her.
*Olivia*
I begin working on the brownies aware that Johnny's staring at me. I don't acknowledge it though, I figure he just wants to lick the bowl after I'm done. I don't talk to him and surprisingly he doesn't say a thing to me either. And I want to thank him for that because I'm too preoccupied with my thoughts. I think of Matt as I pour the mix over in the pan and set the bowl off to the side. I don't even notice that I've paused in my work, until I feel a warm chest through the back of my shirt and taste chocolate on my lips.
I realize Johnny has me pressed up against the counter with his body which is grinding up on me. His finger that is covered in chocolate is at my lips waiting for me to taste. His mouth at my neck leaving kisses and little bites. His left hand rubbing my stomach and slipping under my tank top. All i can think of is Matt. What if he was doing this to me. I don't think as i open my mouth to suck on Johnny's finger. I moan at the taste of chocolate and the thought of Matt. My body is moving on its own accord grinding back into Johnny, letting his hand reach up to squeeze my breast, pinch on my nipples. My hand reaches behind me grasp his head and I'm brought out of my trance by not only the Mohawk I'm gripping but the groans in my neck. It's not Matt's deep yet soothing voice. Instead it's been replaced by little whimpers that sound like a wounded puppy. I gasp realizing the situation I'm in.
*Johnny*
Olivia fells so good as she rubs her ass into my cock. I knew she wasn't going to resist me tonight, her sizing me up proved just that. My hand is under her shirt now, and as I pinch her nipple she gasp. I'm filled with pride when she gasp. She pulls away and I let her thinking she was going to kiss me but I'm met with her tiny hand across my face. With a quick reflex that I've learned from being around the guys i raise my hand and slap her, watching as she falls back and hit her head on the floor hard. This is my chance.
*Olivia*
I have a faint memory of Johnny raising his hand to hit me when I wake up. I stare at the green splatter painted ceiling and realize that I'm in my room and not in the kitchen. I hear heavy breathing and a weird sensation between my legs so i look down screaming at what I see. Johnny is down there. His head moving around. He's licking me while sticking two of his fingers in me over and over again.

I try to push him away but I come to realize my hand are tied to my headboard. I kick at him squeezing my legs together just trying to keep him from continuing his actions. He rises up when I kick him in the chin and he swiftly punches me in my stomach. I'm screaming now, begging him to stop and let me go but he only smiles, not smirk, smile as he pulls his shorts down just enough to pull his member out. I look away before I could see it. Not wanting my best friend's to be the first one i see.
He leans over me and rest his head in my neck, whispering about how he's been waiting for forever for our first time together. I'm crying now, believing he's really going to go through with his actions. I feel him poking at my entrance and i close my eyes tightly waiting for the in preventable to happen. My best friend, my protector, to rape me.