Status: I'll update more chapters if you comment... ;)

My Arranged Marriage to John O'Callaghan

Chapter Eleven

Me and You = friends?

“Emily wake up” a voice said gently, I stirred and turned my head to him.
“Yes John?” she asked while yawning.
“I.... I’m sorry Em I didn’t mean to be such an ass to you and T-Thank you” John said, it looked like he had a lot of trouble saying thank you. Emily looked at him, he looked sincere but...
“Well...Thanks I suppose...” she mumbled slightly disbelieving him,
“Emily I’m serious I truly am sorry, I know I’m a jerk.” He said and Emily rubbed her face.
“John you’re mood swings are giving me a serious case of whiplash, one moment you’re an absolute jerk and the next a sweetheart, please help me understand” Emily sat up and leaned on the pillows, a smirk made its way on John’s face and Emily lifted a questioning brow.
“You think I’m a sweetheart ey....” He chuckled and Emily hit his arm while she scoffed,
“Don’t go changing the subject!” she bit her lip trying not to smile she was supposed to be angry with him, she mentally nodded to herself, as she lifted her head she realised how close she and John were, he was so close she could see the golden flecks in his eyes, she adverted her gaze quickly.
“I wouldn’t dream of it Baby” He joked and she playfully glared at him, both didn’t even realise they were finally bonding.
“Look...” He said seriously and sighed, “I know I’ve been sort of bi- polar” he chuckled,
“But... Lots is going on in my life right now and it’s hard to make sense of things”
“...and you take it out on me?” she asked trying to understand what he was saying.
“Well Emily you are one of those things that have been stressing me out!” He said while he ruffled his hair in an attractive manner, Emily mentally slapped herself, didn’t you hear Emily you’re only ‘one of those things’ to him nothing more, he’s in love with Carrie...
she sighed and looked away she had no idea why it bothered her so much.
“Okay John, but I want you to know that you’re not the only one who gave up on things, I gave up my students, my dancing, my University, My Band, My best friend and My Family for this, this isn’t easy for me either at least everyone is here for you... I have no one” She said and lowered her chin, but John tipped it up.
“I’m sorry Emily, I guess I never thought of it that way I’ve been pretty selfish...”
“Yes you have” she said playfully and he gently pushed her making her chuckle.
“And you have so many people here for you, I mean my brothers are so protective over you it’s plain to see Shane adores you and Ross almost killed me for being mean to you, my friends probably like you more than me and My Parents...Love everything about you” Emily bit her lip as she felt tears about to surface.
“And last but not least I’m here and I know that I haven’t been the best but maybe that’s because we’ve tried adjusting to being engaged without knowing anything about each other. So how about we become friends or best friends what say you?” John said and Emily had to laugh at the lord of the rings quote.
“You are so corny but yes,” Emily held her hand out,
“Friends?” she asked with a huge smile on her face, John shook her hand,
“Friends” He replied, they looked at each other for a couple of minutes before both burst out laughing.
“Woh that was intense” John chuckled,
“Tell me about it, who knew you could be so deep” Emily mocked and John pouted.
“Excuse me I am a professional musician of course I’m deep!” he said dramatically,
“Your ego is too big for my tired self O’Callaghan” Emily yawned and John got off the bed.
“Go to sleep Millie, I know you hardly slept because you took care of me” He said as she laid back down getting comfortable,
“Night Millie” John kissed her forehead and she looked at him surprised but he just left quickly.
“John O’Callaghan you confuse me...” she whispered in the empty bedroom then drifted off to sleep. But she couldn’t shake the really giddy feeling on the inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!! sorry i know its short this has been the most hectic 3 days of my life!!!
anyways so they are friends.... Hmm how is that going to work out? What do you think?
Haha i have to say the awesome people who commented on the last update gave me a bit of a laugh when they cheered for Ross having a go at John haha.

Thank you my awesome absolutely wonderful commenters:

blglover4
FindAWayToSmile
babygurl94512
SexPanda
xxJilliann
littlelion;

You are all fantastic and i love you all for the brilliant encouragement you have offered me for this story!!

92 Reader, 32 Subscribers= a wowed me!

Befriend? Subscribe? Comment?

<3 Emmeline xx