Status: I'll update more chapters if you comment... ;)

My Arranged Marriage to John O'Callaghan

Chapter Eighteen

Oh God no! (Party part one)

~ Early morning of the party ~

Emily had to admit everything was going great with John; he was actually acting more considerate and caring. Again she wondered what brought on the change; surely it wasn’t her… was it? Shaking the thought as utterly ludicrous she sighed. The feeling that something bad was going to happen tonight at the party could not be shaken off, she tried to talk to Talia about it but she just said she was nervous at meeting all of John’s friends. Which was true maybe she was nervous…Emily bit her lip, which was already more pale than usual indicating her health was again declining, she had a doctors check-up in secret and he suggested blood transfusion because her body wasn’t producing enough, making her organs not work to their full potential, she had refused. Emily was certain her body would bounce back or maybe it was just her stubbornness but she couldn’t find the courage to tell anyone, the doctor had tried convincing her to reconsider but she was adamant, he told her not to get stressed or any anxiety else her condition could worsen.
“Millie, where are you?” She heard Talia yell, Emily bit her lip so blood rushed to them making it look pink rather than white.
“I’m in my room Tay” She yelled which took more strength than she had anticipate; Emily stood and gulped down vitamins, Iron tablets and her other medications.
“Ahh there you are, let’s go shopping for the party tonight!” Talia said excited, Emily tried mustering up a smile.
“As long as you treat me to a succulent beef burger” She smiled, however the ulterior motive was that she needed the red meat desperately, it was the only thing that really helped her with her condition.
“Sure, sure let’s go!” She said happily and Emily tried to accommodate her energy.

~ Mall ~

“Oh, I really like this dress” Tay yelled and Emily smiled encouragingly, she felt really drained.
“Go try it on…”Emily smiled and watched as Talia skipped to the dressing room with her purple party dress. Emily kept looking at the racks until she found it, her party dress, it was red and flowing and not too short which equalled to perfection. She sighed in relief, (Both dresses at the bottom) Taking the dress she made her way to the dressing room and saw that it was a perfect fit. She smiled in satisfaction and Talia came out with a grin on her face,
“I got my perfect dress!”
“Me too…Let’s go” Emily sighed.
“Oh pit stop at the accessory shop” Talia smiled but then frowned,
“Emily are you feeling okay?”
“Yes of course, just a little tired is all” Emily smiled convincingly.
“Are you sure?”
“Yes now I need to buy a flower for my hair, let’s go!” Emily said cheerfully trying to allay Tay’s fears.
“Okay, let’s go” she smiled and both entered the shop, Emily was looking at the red flowers and bows section, but as she looked up she saw 3 stunning blonde girls laughing together. Emily shrugged and reached for a flower, Talia came next to her and grinned while showing her ear rings, suddenly a name from the conversation of the three Barbie dolls caught Emily’s attention.
“How’s the lovely and sexy John O’Callaghan doing?” One of the blondes said grinning at the other taller one.
“Oh Macy, you know I never kiss and tell…” the tall blonde smirked, Talia looked at Emily wide eyed.
“I heard he’s engaged” The same first blonde said,
“Oh as if, it’s probably just gossip, John wouldn’t engage himself to anyone else but me, the boy loves me and only me” The tall blonde said smirking proudly,
“Oh sh*t!” Talia gasped and Emily squeezed her arm to keep her quiet.
“Carrie, you have nothing to fear, he’s yours and everyone knows that the hottest guys belong to you…” The other one said with a hint of envy.
“Thank you Melissa” Carrie smiled and Emily wanted to wipe that smile away with her fist as jealousy suddenly caught her.
“No I’m serious, I was at a party 2 days ago and apparently her name is like Emma or something, I heard Kennedy say that she’s really hot and John is really into her.” Macy said.
“Well if its true which I really doubt, it looks like I’ll have to get rid of her, you know how John can never resist me” She purred making the blondes laugh and Emily felt like she would vomit.
“Talia can we go” Emily whispered,
“Yea, come on Millie” She whispered back.
All Emily could think was; what if John was still seeing Carrie? And what would Carrie do to her when she finds out that she’s John’s Fiancé? The doctor said not to stress well she was stressing alright.

Emily’s dress:

Image

Talia’s Dress:

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone meet Carrie Anne- Lynn!!!
Your thoughts?

Thank you beautiful commenters:

babygurl94512
SexPanda
cityrockerfashion6
blglover4
rainy_day_girl

Thanks for all your comments!!

<3 Emmeline XX