Status: I'll update more chapters if you comment... ;)

My Arranged Marriage to John O'Callaghan

Chapter Thirty - One

I’d do anything for you, why? It’s simple I love you – By me (one of my songs)

Emily felt confused, hurt and alone. She didn’t know where to go or what to do, the man she loved didn’t love her and the man she didn’t love but slightly liked loved her. Emily groaned feeling miserable,
“Why is this happening to me!?” She crumbled under her breath, never had she been faced with this kind of situation. Emily wrapped her arms around herself, the temperature drop was shocking. She glanced at her watch and all but gasped when she realised she had been roaming around an unknown Arizona for about 4 hours. Emily groaned once again…The O’Callaghan’s must be frantic; to make matters worse she didn’t bring her phone. Emily stopped in her tracks and looked around; everything was dark and worst of all she had no recollection of ever being around here before. Not wanting to panic at the fact that she was indeed lost, she exhaled loudly, angry at herself for being so stupid but all she wanted was to get away from everything. Her watch beeped notifying her that it was midnight, much too late for a petite girl like her to be out alone. She decided that she was going to turn back and try to retrace her steps till a shed of familiarity returns to her, looking at the ground she felt a silence, it was so silent it made her shudder pass through her she stopped and that was her first mistake becaue she heard footsteps fairly close to her, she turned around and her eyes widen at the sight of 4 burly guys grinning.

Back at the O’Callaghan’s

John paced where’s Emily?? He thought running a frustrated hand through his brown hair. John was angry no actually he was furious, he had warned her. John’s heart dropped what if something happened to her? What if she was hurt? He groaned, he should’ve told her the truth. John had only freaked out about the kiss because he though she didn’t like him and he didn’t want her to think that he was taking advantage of her in her vulnerable state. John decided it was time to go out he had tried her phone about a gazillion times and never got an answer.

Emily…

“Hello sweetheart are you lost?” Once of the guys said in a sickly sweet voice which made the other three smirk.
“Cat got your tongue babe?” The other said and Emily just acted out she bolted, running with all her strength, to make matters extremely bad she heard the heavy thumps of footsteps chasing after her. Fear assaulted her and she just did what her cousins had taught her to do after they learnt about Blake, she quickly and abruptly changed her direction making the guys do a series of curses as they were way behind her. Emily ran and ran until she saw a light post that led to the park, Emily was ecstatic, though it wasn’t safety yet at least she knew where she was going. She looked behind and saw the 4 shadows getting closer and closer. As she wasn’t looking in front of her, her body made contact with another one the impact made her gasp and she recoiled back, her chest heaved and tears sprung in her eyes.

John…

Feeling a body run into me, made me stagger backwards and the person fell back and recoiled in fear. Something was familiar about this person though it was really dark and he couldn’t really see the hood feel off and suddenly his breath halted in recognition.
“Emily!?” he said loudly,

Emily…

“Emily!?” the person she ran into said loudly, her eyes widen.
“John!” She jumped up and ran to him.
“What the hell is going on Emily?” He grabbed her shoulders and she realised something.
“We have to go!” She yelled frantically, it wasn’t rocket science to know that those guys would easily beat John up.
“Why!?”
“John they’ll find us! I just lost them! COME ON!” She said looking around fearfully and pulled his hand but he pulled it out of her grasp and stubbornly stood still.
“Who will find us?”
“John! WE HAVE TO LEAVE!” She yelled.
“Babe where are you??” One of the monsters yelled out and heard loud laughter erupt, John looked down at her.
“Did they hurt you?” John grabbed her face and she shook it violently.
“No but they’ll hurt us if they find us! Please we have to leave!” She said in anguish and John grabbed her hand and started pulling her away, however footsteps getting closer made her tremble, John push her into a bush and told her to stay put while he walked well away from where she hid.
“Babe!” One of the guys yelled and all stopped abruptly when they saw John.
“Hey did you see a girl around here?”
“No” John said curtly and Emily bit her lip.
“Right…” One of them looked at him suspiciously as he came very close to John, Emily stiffened in fear while John just bravely stood there.
“Hey don’t I know you?” The monster asked.
“Yea you’re Arizona’s golden boy, that singer or whatever” The monster spoke again and Emily could tell that John clenched his jaw.
“Jason let’s go if we do anything to him we could be in serious trouble” the other guy spoke.
“Hmm, fine we can just find another girl” He said and John clenched his fists.
When the man named Jason was about to turn around he turned back to John and punch him, Emily put her hand against her mouth so she would cry out. Once those guys were gone, John stood up and shook his head as though he was dazed, Emily got out from her hiding place and bolted to his, John didn’t say a word but just grabbed her hand a pulled her out of the park to where his car was.
“I’m so sorry John…”
“Save it Emily” He said hotly and Emily just wanted to die she couldn’t bear him being so angry at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHH BOY! bet you didnt see that one coming =S what will happen next...?

Comments?

Thank you the most wonderful people in the world:
Awesome Asian Girl
blglover4
xXLostXSoulXLoverXx
SexPanda
Jemmarina
feedmetothewolves;
xxJilliann
Blonderella95
rainy_day_girl
cityrockerfashion6

Your comments are wonderful!

thank you to FOR ADDING ME AS A FRIEND :3
CaliforniaShadows

<3 Emmeline XX